Oct 13, 2007

Blog Action Day: Mother Nature is Calling...

Before I get serious, I need to make a few shoutouts.

J: Check!
F: Happy Birthday Darling;*
S: Welcome Back;*
H: Come Back!

---


Today is Blog Action Day. I wish I had the time to do a little bit of research, but I don't. So, I'll just do the usual complaining.


Why?! (Have you noticed how I always start with frustration?) Really, why?! Why do people litter? Have they no shame?



Back in school, most of us used to clean up after ourselves. We picked up are trash and threw it in the bin. Sometimes, we even pulled the trash can all the way to our table and took our time eating and throwing rubbish. Now, in college, I see 16yrs+ girls/guys throwing wrappers, papers, etc. on the ground. There's a trash can in every corner! Shameful! I remember asking at least 10 people to pick up what they have thrown and put it in the garbage, or I'll do something embarrassing. It works. But why didn't they throw it in the bin the first time?!

Why?! Why do people roll down their car windows and throw their crap out in the street while their car is moving along the road?! Grrr! They should be ashamed! Especially parents/grown ups who do so in front of kids.



---





There's a lot one can do. Visit The Action Blog for tips. Or take it a step further and click here.






14 comments:

isaythedarnestthings said...

I guess people don't realize the damages the are causing that's why the continue what they do..

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

اللي يربي مو متربي

Anonymous said...

:)

Amethyst said...

noufa
They turn a blind eye on it.

kila ma6goog
Wenta elsaj!

chikapappi
:)

Anonymous said...

suX I know!! They think its just 1 paper.. Pathetic.

Ghalia said...

ee omg eynarfizouny ilnas ily iygi6oun their kleenex's, papers, blah blah outside their cars or just throw it while they're walking, it pollutes our place!!!! lana fy wayid wayid ashya2 mag6oo6a 3al arthh while the trash can is right next to it, its like people please make an effort! don't be too lazy!! i hateee it !

Anonymous said...

BAHAYEM!

next time you see that just open the window and scream!

;)

Amethyst said...

shayouma
Very pathetic.

ghalia
Share3 obohum in case you haven't noticed.

blue dress
I never did that! I have to try that.

haj said...

people should think before doing anything ...

Anonymous said...

That's interesting! We should have signboards saying KEEP YOUR ROAD CLEAN :)

Amethyst said...

haj
People should think twice before doing anything.

joel
Welcome. Don't you think people should have enough brain to keep things clean without a sign?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out ;**

Anonymous said...

heys! just to informed you that my school has this subject called pbl so ya,my group is trying to stop littering and i wish that they really stop littering! thanks for doing your part on not littering!

Amethyst said...

Anonymous
And thank you, as well:)