Oct 30, 2007

This Is MY Interpretation

So, yesterday was a great day for me. Sou's obsession with Mika got me listening to him. I love the guy! His music puts me in this strange high happy mood. I don't know how to describe it. Everyone was getting the kicks out of me walking around with crazy hair and a big smile on my face. And since I'm still in that mood. I decided to post about it. Actually, I don't know what I'm posting about. I'm just posting.



---



Haj and I had a fun conversation yesterday. I miss you, darling;* Here's some of it:




HAJ - says:
u felt bad so u came back?
Aїсна says:
nesait
lol yeah im gna send nw
HAJ - says:
LOL
ur too cute
ok tyt :*
Aїсна says:
the insanely happy thing is doing shit 2my memory
HAJ - says:
LOOOOOL
im gona quote that in facebook LOOL

Aїсна says:
LOL
put my name
Don's steal

HAJ - says:
im going to lol
Aїсна says:
Don't*
hehe enzain




---
And..

I had a good laugh in one of my prof's lectures. Lol, her badleyat (slips of the tongue) are just.. funny? I'm not being harsh, but I'd rather laugh than complain.

Here are some of the ones we had to sit through yesterday:

inferor = inferior

leshtmit = legitimate

trumph = triumph

psyhco-nafseyan = psychologically

a lot children = a lot of children



Since I correct everyone's grammar/spelling errors and hate being corrected myself, I usually suffer in her class. This time is different because I was in a interesting new mood;p


I {HEART} LIFE;*

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this teacher from!? :/ !! That's bad!

I love life too :) enshallah all the time girl. Mika is like our sister :P

Anonymous said...

Where is this teacher from!? :/ !! That's bad!

I love life too :) enshallah all the time girl. Mika is like our sister :P

Unknown said...

HAHA phsycho-nafsiyan.. kilish mo imta3ba nafs'haaa ;p .. !!

I dont know whats all this fuss about this Mika ;p .. and for some reason im refusing to listen to him or her or whatever it is LOOL sorry :$

Amethyst said...

chika
She's Kuwaiti. I think.

Mika is my man (for now)!

farah
Kelish;p

You got to, darling. I shall not relax (take it easy) until you listen to him;)

isaythedarnestthings said...

Me love Mika too
Me heart life too :D

haj said...

hahahaha our conversation ;p .. i miss u more :**

I'm VERY happy to see you happy! hopefully it lasts forever ;)

Amethyst said...

Noufa
;D

haj
I hope it lasts forever, too ;D

Unknown said...

Doum enshalla!

Why do all the girls like Mika? Is he that "happy" mood thing type music guy? I dunno. Funny teacher and picture! :p

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, doing my part and successfully spreading the Mika love! :D

Not only that, but I'm doing double duty, spreading Mika and Jack Savoretti love! I should be getting paid!

I just can't believe eni I've been trying to get people to listen to Mika since February, and he only starts kicking into your systems this month, ya3ni seriously what's wrong with you people?! :p

Oh, I'm flat broke, the answer to your text is: It's 'Any Other World' and yes it's by Mika (ya3ni how on earth would it be Savoretti?!) :p

Amethyst said...

N.
Trust me, not all girls love Mika! Sou is trying her best to make everyone love him. Kind of working.

His music is very "happy"! And he's crazy;D

Today she said: khurafa thing. Go figure;p

Sou
I love you for introducing me to Mika and Jack. Oh, and about the song, I am happy, and it's doing shit to my memory. Read the post 3adel;p

I'm broke, too. I get allowance tomorrow. Nov 1st! Yay;D

arch96madi said...

gurrll.. ive never seen u this happy.... alla ytamem 3alaich... luv u (hajs)

Amethyst said...

H;*
:D

Anonymous said...

I hate mika :PpP

Amethyst said...

Amu
*gasps*
DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND RUIN MY INSANELY HAPPY MOOD!

If you don't have something nice to say about Mika, comment on something else!

Devil Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devil Finch said...

Can I borrow Nabokov's "Lolita" from you???


Please!

Amethyst said...

Devil Finch
Lol, how?!

Anonymous said...

OK I loveeeeeeeeeee MIKA :D

Amethyst said...

Amu
:D