May 31, 2008

Feathers

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

---



Tagged by Big Pearls:)



These are the rules:


1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.





Quirks:


1- I don't eat gum. It disgusts me.

2- Sometimes, the characters in the books I read rub off on me, and I can't stop feeling what they're feeling until I sleep it off.

3- Music anytime anywhere sets me in motion whether physically or mentally.

4- I can look at myself in the mirror for hours.

5- I'm scared of throwing up.

6- Odd numbers, out of place hair, and noisy images (ex: a girl wearing leopard print from head to toe) annoy me.





I tag:

Sou
F.
Angel
Hussain
Kay Knight
N.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am terrified of throwing up.... its the worst feeling ever... :(

odd numbers are frustrating... you can never divide them by 2.... ;p

Amethyst said...

Hamitaf La B.
It is, isn't it? No matter how many times you throw up, you still have this nonsensical resistance to doing it again.

Might be the fear of throwing my heart these days, though;)

Hehe, indeed they are;p

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

can look at myself in the mirror for hours

نرجسية

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
Possibly, but why can't I just be bored and in a pensive mood?;p

haj said...

its funny how after so long of knowing u, I recently found out u don't eat gum lol

haj said...

it kinda reminds me ok when i found out you only had 2 brothers LOL

Amethyst said...

Haj
You do know that! You just need me to remind you every now and then.. Like the two brothers thing;p

haj said...

true lol i still need u to remind me from time to time that you ONLY HAVE 2 BROTHERS :P hahah

Amethyst said...

Haj
That's what I'm here for;p

Big Pearls said...

does anyone like odd numbers?

Âme said...

Yeah I do !

Infact "Even" are boring to some extent.

Most of them can be reached in many ways.

~ Soul

Fastidious Babe said...

Sometimes, the characters in the books I read rub off on me, and I can't stop feeling what they're feeling until I sleep it off. << FOR REAL? LOL! girl shaklich u read b'6ameeer :P

oh and i'm an odd numbers person bigpearls :P

Anonymous said...

The odd numbers thing made me laugh :) Ya i guess they can get annoying sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

do u fancy your self :P

Amethyst said...

Big Pearls
Yeah, there are people who like them:)

Soul and Fastidious Babe are an example;p

Soul
Hmm..

Fastidious Babe
Lol, for real.. When you read, the joy is to escape your reality and live the characters' realities. When you see what they see, live what they live, and feel what they feel, your perspective will be broadened in an astounding way. Try it;)

Amu
Nope

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too number 2 when i read Lolita i felt sorry for the guy you know but you shouldn't ! but i still felt sorry for the guy and THE girl . Amazing book .

Amethyst said...

Greyshorts
Definitely an amazing book, but I didn't feel sorry for old H.Humbert! Not at all..

Grey said...

Hmm ! Leopard dress is hot :P

Amethyst said...

Grey
From head to toe? Leopard print dress, shoes, belt, bag, EARRINGS, bracelets, etc.

AN ANNOYINGLY NOISY IMAGE!