May 13, 2008

90% C.I.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---


A bits and pieces post.. I am feeling much better. I've been able to clear my head and come to terms with myself. Thinking positive...


---



What is it about the world that we fail to understand? What is it about life, then?


Life as I have come to understand it is a series of unpredictable events. Some good. Some bad. Some somewhere in between. However, I see everything as somewhere in between. I don't know how to explain it. So, I won't kill my mind trying.


Moving on... I've decided to be happy. Even if it means sweeping certain events and feelings under the rug. I don't care how long it takes. I've also decided that I will take on the damage any of the sweeping will cause later on. That is, if I allow any damage to happen. It seems to me from my previous statement that I truly have my life under control although it was all over the place the past few months.


I really never thought I could be this weak with emotions. Ravished by overwhelming unfamiliarity. Possessiveness. Everything beautiful. All at once. Again, it's overwhelming. At least I'm elevated in a good way at the moment.



---



She smiles at him. Helpless. Not knowing what to think or say or how to act around him anymore. She's at loss for words. She can't remember how she used to be because she was herself. Now, what?


Something is bringing her down. Negative thoughts are swirling in her head. Confusion on who she is is overwhelming her. But.. there is a sense of relief. Where does it come from? She mentally shrugs because she can't let people know that she is conversing with herself in her mind.


It's him and his ways that save her from screwing her life some more. She feels guilty for being the cause of his worry. She just couldn't help it. Really.


He's smiling back. And she's wondering what he's thinking...

12 comments:

haj said...

I'm HAPPY ur feeling better :D:D

Amethyst said...

Haj
I'm happy I've decided to be happy:)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, sweeping things under the rug doesn't mean they won't form a hideous bulk. Denial isn't the way out my friend.

You happiness has to stem from deep within, you have to feel TRUE happiness. I know it isn't easy, but you've go to be true to your emotions, to be true to yourself.

Amethyst said...

Sou
No denial, just a push to the side until things choose to unfold..

It'll take a while. It's easy when you've been there before, and you're longing for it. I'm always true to myself:)

OutOfReach said...

glad your feeling better ,
nothing worth it believe me
life is very complicated i know ..

Amethyst said...

OutOfReach
Too complicated..

Manutdfanatic said...

Glad-ness.

Amethyst said...

Manutdfanatic
Indeed..

Purgatory said...

That was funny :)

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
Glad you had a laugh;p

F. said...

Glad you feel better love.

;*

Amethyst said...

F.
;*