Jul 25, 2008

Counting Sheep

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




---




Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




---




I miss blogging. I have so much to say but no time to say it. It's quite frustrating. I'm drained. On the other hand..




I'm finally done with all the responses and papers due for the whole semester!;D




Moving on...


A question for our fellow males:


Do you believe in "The Feminine Mystery?"


---


I love my younger brother. He's such a sweetheart. Every time I feel down, he finds ways to make me feel better without me even telling him that I'm not okay. At times, he just knows that I don't feel like talking, so he simply spends time with me in my room being silly. When I stay up late working, he stays up with me, commenting on what I write and coming up with comic relief. Because I'm so busy these days, I've realized that he's the one who misses me the most. 7bbi;*


---


Amethyst: You guys, I need to change. Yalla, leave wela abadel jedamkum.

Friend: Amethyst, hatha elazrag 7ag sheno?

Amethyst: Eye cream, ma et3arfeen tegrain? Enzain 6el3aw bara balbes!

Friend: Once wela twice a day?

Amethyst: Twice. 6el3aw.

Friend2 *holding up a pair of shoes*: Are you going to wear these?

Amethyst: Mm, madry. I'll let you know when I'm dressed! Yalla, leave! We're late!

Friend2 *holding up another pair of shoes*: Enzain hathaila ra7 talbeseenhum?!

Amethyst: Madry, 6el3aw bara albes w ba3dain agoulech!

Friend: Khanrou7 chalet next week.. Meta etkhalsoun dawam?

Friend2: Ana ma 3endi shay w 3adi akshet.

Amethyst: Wednesday, but I have finals after that. Would you guys leave?

Friend: Ee, bas manabi wayed nass khanrou7 bas e7na..

*Amethyst starts undressing*

Friends: HEY! SHGA3ED ETSAWEEN?!

Amethyst: 9arli sena agoulekum 6el3aw balbes, madry 3ankum etha you mind or not!

Friends: Oh, enzain 3adi khalseena we're late!


---


Randomly:


I miss J;*


I'm growing my hair out.


Banksy's identity is revealed.


My mom thinks I'm getting too thin.


Sleep deprived


I'm considering working during Ramadan, since I have no school. Any suggestions?


The weather is torture without beach.


Ice cream all the way


Pissed at society


...

18 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

"The Feminine Mystery?"

whats that?

Big Pearls said...

I enjoyed reading that..

I am growing my hair out too..

any tips?;)

do0da said...

more feminine related questions yesss more hate mail woohoo ! :P

k town said...

awww about ur brother ;*
and i started laughing wen i was reading the conversation between u and ur frends, reminds me if my sister;p

Purgatory said...

I like my mystery chubby.

Anonymous said...

You could write for a magazine... :) Heck... start your own magazine and then sell it for some money!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the Feminine mystery is.. but i guess thats why its called a mystery.. unless it something i should know then i totally know all about it but i'm being humble..
And your brother is cool :)

Glitter said...

I want to confess:
.
.
E7im..
.
.
Ana b3d ma3arif "The Feminine Mystery" !

*hangs her head down shamefully*

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
Briefly, if you don't understand a woman, you justify it by saying that she is a mystery.

Big Pearls
:)

Hehe, yeah for change;p

Don't let it dry at all. It grows faster that way.

Do0da
Lol! You shush gabel la yaklounek;p

HQ
Hehe:)

Yeah! Atheya, I'm beginnging to abadel jedam elkel;p

ThePurg
That I've established long ago;p

iRise
Hehe, that's a bit too much for a month, no?

Jester
Hehe, Jester, it's when you excuse your confusion about women by saying that they are a mystery.

Glitter
It's a men's thing;p

But read what I wrote for Kila Ma6goog and Jester.

AnGeL said...

i see u took the theory course :p i enjoyed feminine theories and especially the whole feminine mystery and "the mad woman in the attic" really cool theories. oh and if your taking it with Hanan i bet your head is amazingly twisted and messed up :p ;)


miss u a lot and love you ;) say hi to the gang :D

Amethyst said...

Angel
I love it! And yes, I'm taking it with Dr. H!

Will do;*

Balqees said...

tra little brothers are more an than older ones
my little brother is the same he is SO sweet m3 eno ynffz at times but at hard times he's there for me


and my mom got thin this year so much bsm allah 3aleeha, i think there is somthing in the air wallah :S
t5ayli wallah she lost half her wight and she wasn't even fat to start with :S

i should look up into why moms r getting thinner

F. said...

Missing you!

A HUGE round of applause! I congratulate you on all the hard work I know you've been doing. It'll pay off in the end ;*

Good news. I'm planning on waking up early everyday next week so I will hopefully be coming to see you guys at campus soon ;*

Amethyst said...

Balqees
He is sweeter than my older bro..


I didn't say my mom is getting thing, I said my mom thinks I'm getting too thin;p

F.
Missing you more;*

I know. I'm proud of myself!;D

Yay! 3ad kent nawya az3al if you didn't come;p

Coconut said...

umbaih mn 9ijich!! shloon 9adooh?!?
abii ashoofah.. bas 7asafa his identity is out mu shay!

Anonymous said...

I like the burger thingy... :D

haj said...

I miss you more wallah!!! get your ass online, we have TONS to talk about ... seriously!

Amethyst said...

Coconut
Yeah, it's on the onlines news. Search it!

Amu
Hehe;p

Haj
Inshallah!;*