Jul 29, 2008

"Salamat" -C.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




---




Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




---




Tagged by Balqees




ID

Name: Amethyst
My friends call me: ..different things;p
My Nickname(s): Too many, the best of which are Butterfly and Angel Eyes;*
Birthday: Feb 2nd, 1989
Major: Engilsh Literature
Job Title: Student


FAVES

Boys name: Hmm.. I don't have a favorite.
Girls name: Fajer:)
Perfume: Irresistable (and Amethyst;*)
Fruit: Bananas and pineapple
Veggie: Nothing comes to mind;\
Fast food place: Currently McD's;p
Favorite cartoon character: Didn't watch cartoons.. *Cough*
Animal: Serpents
Ice Cream: Chocolate <3




HAVE YOU EVER?!


Bungee jumped: Yeah, and loved it!
Used someone: Maybe, but I hope not;\
Had bloody nose: Once
Played truth or dare: Lol, yes! Countless times;p
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: No
Been in a physical fight: Yes;p
Knocked on wood: Yeah!
Broken a bone: Yes;\
Broken the law: A bit too many times..



LAST TIME

Laughed and why? Around ten minutes ago, my friend was umm.. playing around with a concept;p
Cried and why? I'm not answering that.
Hugged someone and whom ? My mom, around two hours ago..

Recieved a call and from whom ? A, around 20 minutes ago..
Used a pen and what did wrote ? At like fourish, "Enjoy, Darling!" <- Our housemate wrote me a note to tell me that she borrowed some books, and I wrote back on the same note.

Lied and whats the truth ? Said I was okay when I'm really not;p
Recieved a message and from whom ? Just now, from N.
Took a shower: Around four hours ago..

Put make-up on: My trademark eyeliner, this morning;)
Ride a bike: Weeks ago;\





WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?

Your family: The people who invade my room;p
Your home: Where I am at the end of the day..
Your friends: The people who make me smile:)

Yourself: An amethyst in the process of being shaped for a ring..
Your birthday: The day I was born?
Your bedroom: My place to think which is frequently used as a living room;\
Your car: I don't have a car of my own.
Your mobile: Reaching out to people..

Your PC/laptop: Access to things I love, esp. music..
Blogging: The most suitable outlet:)
Money: A necessity



RIGHT NOW

Eating: Nothing, I'd rather not eat;\
Thinking: I <3>Smelling: No sense of smell;\
Watching: A hort film posted on F.'s blog;)

Listening to: Clocks - Coldplay
Feeling: Drowsy -> Migraine deprived me of sleep;(

Wearing: PJ bottoms and a tank top
Waiting for: Too many things:)
Hating: My migraine?
Missing: J
Loving: I don't feel like long lists;p
Worried about: Someone

Planning: To sleep off the migraine;\
Annoyed with: My migraine




MENTION TWO THINGS THAT

Make you happy: Someone I love is happy + Sleeping well:)
That you're obsessed with: Fixing people's hair/eyebrows + Reading
Make you sad: Helplessness + Feeling lost
You hate: My migraine + Madry;\

You're doing: Listening to music + Talking to my bro
You like to eat: Pasta + Ice cream
Smell Bad: Cheap perfume + Raw fish

That we probably dont know about you: I eat pizza with my hands + I feel naked if I'm not wearing a ring
That you did today: Screwed up a midterm + ran a red light;\
That are dangerous: Running a red light + Jumping off a building?

That you're good at: Reading thoroughly + Witty comebacks
That hurt: Being blown off/Feeling unappreciated + Betrayal (including being kept in the dark)




RANDOM

Tell us something your "3ax el nas" about: I don't brush my hair or tweeze my eyebrows.
Can you play any instruments? Not anymore, no;\
List four things that you are less than 3 meters away from: The book I'm currently reading, the red teddy bear HAJS got me (his name is Cincinnatus today), my phone, and one of my two Banksy books <3

Have you ever been told you look like someone, if yes, who? Kristen Bell, Jennifer Garner, Maram, my mom, my dad, and the list goes on and on..;\
Are you enjoying this tag? Not really;p
What bad habits do you have? I don't brush my hair. I walk away from things when I'm pissed. I bite my nails when I'm pensive, worried, or helpless. Etc.
If you could have one day being the opposite gender, what would you do ? Check myself out as a girl;p

Worst thing that has happened to you this year: I'd rather not:)
What's your current Habba Song? Mmm.. Wonderful - India Arie
Any last words? Balqees, never again;p

21 comments:

Balqees said...

wnaaaaaaaaaasah ! one to comment
e7m e7m

the tag was fun to do right :P

LOL at ur family :P
ppl who invade ur room LOOOOL

Amethyst said...

Balqees
Hehe;p

No, not really..

They do. It's more of their hangout place than my room;p

Purgatory said...

1989, my counting stopped at 2000.

Anonymous said...

That was long! hehe

F. said...

:)

You bungee jumped?!

You gotta sleep!

You think jumping off a building is dangerous and you've bungee jumped?!

You don't look like Maram!

O Salamatkom :)

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
Why?!;p

Sou
I know;p

F.
Yeah, more than once;p

I know;\

Bungee jumping is safe! You're secured! Jumping off a building is suicidal!

I KNOW!;@

Allah ysalmech;*

Anonymous said...

serpents! @@ mommmmy

Manutdfanatic said...

Too much in common; you're freaky. =p Or are we? *blink blink*

"...That hurt: Being blown off/Feeling unappreciated + Betrayal (including being kept in the dark)"

Aaaaagreed over and over and over again. ;)

FourMe said...

My god I'm 8 years older than you!! Piss it I feel old :/

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

awal 9ora qawya

k town said...

hhaha i love the first pic!

do0da said...

Am I a part of the cure
Or am I part of the disease?

--

there's the golden eye bungee jump here in swiss supposedly 200 meters high ( shi3ib's only 60m ) im planing on dragging me friend there when he comes.. if he comes

bastards too chicken to go with me malat 7adeeqat ishi3ib bes i think the fact its "the 007 golden eye jump" might be enuf to persuade him :P

PaLoMiNo said...

laaaaah khalaa9 qaraart i tag myself ;p

Anonymous said...

Awal shay eshtahait McD's

Thani shay... I bite my nails when Im nervous .. etc...

Third thing... I LOVE THAT SONG! Now bared aheb feeha mara thanya :)

If I find myself stuck in a rut again... I might steal this tag :)

Amethyst said...

Chika
Lol;p

Manutdfanatic
We're not freaky. We're special;)

Hehe, I know:)

FourMe
You're not old!

Kila Ma6goog
Lol, I know;p

HQ
Hehe, me too!;D

Do0da
Go alone!

Palomino
Ra7 et6eg chabdech b n9 elsalfa;p

Hamitaf La B
Hehe, I threw it up ams;\

I doubt you'll be stuck with all the work you have to do;)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading that :D
I love tags lol!
Pizza must be eaten with hands! Despite what madame N would have to say about that :P

Amethyst said...

Rawr
Hehe, I'm glad!;D

Lol! Madame N can eat her pizza with chopsticks for all I care;p

FourMe said...

ya yaa *rolls her eyes*..

do0da said...

low yamna chan ri7t bro7i bes its a few hours away. Im not gona travel alone when i can wait and go with some1 :p

The Archer said...

Very informative and interesting!

Still, you never cease to amaze me. :)

Amethyst said...

FourMe
27 isn't old!;O

Do0da
Lol, alright;p

The Archer
Hehe;*