Nov 27, 2007

Heaven only knows what's hidden up his sleeve..

I'm feeling a bit down. I need tissues for my issues (as Bebe would put it). So, I decided to post something humorous and light-hearted.
---
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
---
More of Dr. Ya3youni
Understood
prespective -> perspective
doministration -> demonstration
die-lema -> dilemma
Westren -> Western
Arab womans -> Arab women
habben -> happen
"He want to revenge on her"
Uncomprehensive
"...changing the according of politics to map-makers..."
---
I'm loving this song today. I listened to it around four times. I love the clip. He's very creative. Thanks, Sou;*

---
[UPDATE] I just updated my library, and the quote of the month for next month is early. If you know me personally, you can ask politely if you would like to borrow anything from my dear shelves.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol aah i love those comic idiots.

Anonymous said...

Can you like take a pic of this guy!? from the back at least >:) ?!

Amethyst said...

Blue
Hehe, yeah!

Chika
He's a she. I keep trying. It doesn't work. I'll give it a few more shots, and we'll see.

Anonymous said...

I love those comic :)

take it easy girl..listen to Mika and have some booty shake :p

Anonymous said...

SAVORETTIIIIIII!!!!!!

He'd be proud if he found out all the free publicity I'm doing for him! hehe..Kelab at Virgin STILL don't have his album! Ouff!

Amethyst said...

Speedo
Me 2.

I am taking it easy, but no Mika and no booty shaking.

Sou
I'm sure he would be ;D

Virgin has become meager:(

Anonymous said...

I like Savoretti, and this clip is so sweet and romantic. nice blog, keep it up ;)

Anonymous said...

I like Savoretti, and this clip is so sweet and romantic. nice blog, keep it up ;)

Amethyst said...

Nymphadora
Welcome to Poshlust!

I love the clip. Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

*thinking what to ask for politely* a bed of rose :PpP

haj said...

hahhaah the first comic cracked me up!!!!

May I have your permission to steal your quote? ;p

haj said...

I LOVE the song!

Unknown said...

*hug* hope you feel better..: )

Brilliant said...

nice song... attached ;)

Amethyst said...

Speedo
You didn't ask for it politely;p

Haj
Hehe, yeah!

I love the song, too:)

Since it's Edgar Allen Poe's quote, you can "steal" it, but put his name next to it. So, you're not really stealing;p

Vixen
Thanks.

Nothing makes me smile more than a kind gesture from a stranger:)

Brilliant
Yeah:)

Attached?