Nov 4, 2007

Love Today;*

We had a HAJS gathering (without S) today. It was great. Lots of me talking, H complaining (she's in architecture), and J being her usual light-hearted self. Bebe, I hope your neck feels better soon. The new addition to HAJS is... Chester:D Here are some photos:







Angel;*



Getting all pampered and purring in my lap, little rogue;*




J thought it would be cute if she wrapped him up in this plastic thing. I freaked out because he'd be suffocating, but I just had to take a pic!


---


Onto more serious issues, how funny is this?



I have more of those for later;)
---
I have the psycho lady's midterm tomorrow. I wonder how shocking the questions will be.. I did study. I don't know why, but I did. Thanks to F & K, I will probably be saved an hour or so before the test. Thanks, you guys. I seriously don't know what I would do without your help! I shall meet you @360;)
---
Did you see it coming from the fiery red? I absolutely hate it when people take advantage of me and 'yetma9le7oun'. I mean, what the hell? Sometimes, I give without expecting anything in return because the person is trying anf genuinely cares (or I like them;p). But if you're careless, offending, and do not even make the effort of asking instead of telling me what to do, then you won't get a bag of crap for me. You won't get anything! Save some face and run off somewhere. Geez. Oh, and do NOT thank me for the reality check. Don't need people like you in my life being polite when they don't know the basics of asking for ten favors. Yes, I'm ranting. No, my insanely happy mood is not gone. I will not let such imbeciles ruin my ecstatic skipping mood.
*sings "Took a ride to the end of the line, where no one ever goes. Ended up on a broken train with no body I know..."*
[UPDATE] A HUGE MAJOR MUCHO THANK YOU to F for saving my behind in today's midterm. K helped a teeny weeny bit. God forgive you! But F did enough, otherwise I'd be so mad at K (you need to thank me);p. The test was literally out of this world! Ambaaaiih madry mn wain that lady gets her questions. It was.. What's the word? Shocking? Gasp-wrenching? I don't know! Thank God for you guys!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a cute kitten! Where have I seen it before.. if I have.. :p

Don't suffocate it! If this gets more exposure you'll get hate mail lol.

love the comic!

Hate those kind of ppl.

Good luck with the test ;P

Soud said...

حرام عليج اختنق الكاستر :)

وقود لك فور ذا تست

:)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :* 7ayatyyyyyyyyyy the kitty, pls don't hurt it :/

Anonymous said...

awww cute kitty caty sweeto baby..

Good luck with your midterm..

Anonymous said...

WEll boobie chika's cat was the cutest ever. now he's number two!
AAAAAAAAAH Cuttteeee BABY!
Abiiii! just one day can i borrow it! *Blinking* PweeeeZ

Lool i love that website comic Explosim right. one blogger used to post them all the time . not anymore, it's freak'en randomly hilarious!

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

اذا قطوتج يابت عيال بعد سنة قوليلي بليز

سلمى صايرة تحب القطاوة

Amethyst said...

N.
He's an angel:)

Lol, coming from the guy who killed a fly..

Hehe, yeah;p

I pity them.

I'm going to update on that ;\

Soud
7aram 3ala J, mu ana;p

I needed it;\

chikapappi
We love him too much to hurt him;)

Amu
I know!

Yeah;\

Blue
Hehe. No, you can't have him;p Ask J;p

Yeah! J's addicted to those. I got this one from her.

Kila Ma6goog
Lol, 3ad kent bagoulek show the photos to Salma. It's not my cat, but inshallah:)

haj said...

No blue you can't have my kitty! i can't go a day without him :$ .. i love him too much!! he's sitting right next to me as im typing, for some reason it amuses him lol

These comics have been my addiction for the past year or so. I can't wait for you to post the other ones, their too funny!!! Can't get enough of them hahaha ...

Amethyst said...

haj
Lol! I'm trying to be less random and post them according to the topic of the post. I drafted one already;)

I love Chester;*

Is Bebe's neck better?

haj said...

When you're done posting all of the comics, i'm gona send you more for you to post ;p

And she said it's better but not completly gone!
[tidala3 ;p ]

Amethyst said...

haj
Lol! I don't mind;p

Hehe. I'm glad it's better. Couldn't help cracking up ams with the marker thingy;p

haj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
haj said...

hahah yeah the "mark" ... aham shey o5oooy! :Pp "shinooo hatha?"

Amethyst said...

haj
Lol, yeah! I was like ;| Hehe..

3baid said...

Kitty! :D

Amethyst said...

3baid
Yeah!:D

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haj now this I LOVE! mo ur ugly dog ... o aham shay u put him/her ( lil7een dunno :S ) in a plastic bag ??????????????????????? do u wanna kill da cat !! LOOL

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys you should also watch the videos on that web-page! hhahaha Freaakkaan funny.

HAJ:
Aww all cats doo thatI dont think they have a brain.