Nov 1, 2007

Why don't you like yourself?

I shall write this post with the Mika album playing in the background. I'm wondering how it'll turn out. So, this is officially a Mika inspired post.
Amu + F, be nice;p

*singing "Grace Kelly"*
  • I've recently discovered that I don't like brushing my hair.
  • Measure for Measure is officially my second favorite Shakespearean play.
  • Everything is involved in politics.

*singing "My Interpretation"*

  • I feel cute today.
  • I have a wedding tonight. I don't feel like going. But I'm going.

*singing "Love Today"*

  • My dad is more overprotective these days. I find it cute.
  • Is there something wrong with one of Jack Savoretti's eyes?
  • Too much work for school this weekend.
  • I need a HAJS yam3a (without S because she ain't here)! H, fahamtay?!

*singing "Relax [Take it Easy]"*

  • Dedication: "There is an answer to the darkest times. It's clear. We don't understand it, but the last thing on my mind is to leave you. I believe that we're in this together. Don't scream. There are so many roads left." (You know who you are.)
  • Next week we get our place back in the department at school after it was conquered by Tarbeya people : + What's up with the dating couples hiding away in our place? Grrrrr!
  • I suddenly admire 7Q.

*singing "Billy Brown"*

  • Sou's right. No one will sing about gay men runing away to Mexico besides Mika.
  • I like being crazy and I like that I talk a lot!
  • I love myself a lot more than I did the last two weeks.

*singing "Big Girl [You Are Beautiful]"*

  • I wonder what the psycho prof is going to bring in our midterm next week.
  • I seriously need to finish My Name is Red and start The Secret.
  • I don't have superpowers.

*singing "Stuck in The Middle"*

  • I like being stuck in the middle in our family. I feel special and left out at the same time. Good balance;p
  • I didn't think I had a purple top in my wardrobe.

*singing "Happy Ending"*

  • N.'s collective poem thing is a great idea. I need to come up with something!
  • I'm still thinking whether or not I'm going to do Blue's tag.
  • This is a really good song!
  • I should get ready for the wedding now.

*singing "Ring Ring"*

  • My mother knows more than I think. She's always right!
  • Gold or misty green eyeshadow?
  • I haven't worn this kind of make up forever :
  • I'm emotionally pregnant (H, fehmay 3ad!).

*singing "Happy Ending [LA Edit]"*

  • Is wishing someone a little bit of heaven with a little bit of hell wishing them well?
  • It's a good thing the wedding is just around the corner.
  • I wonder if I'll ever be on Safat?

Okay, khalas I'm done. I need to talk some more to S and get ready for the wedding. I love the outfit I'm going to wear :D

---

[UPDATE] Okay, the wedding was great! I loved how I looked! The bride was SO cute, mashallah. The groom was.. well, if you have nothing nice to say, you shut up! Allah yhaneenhum :D.. My mom made me dance. I saw a lot of unexpected people that I know. It was interesting. One girl was wearing a VERY disturbing outfit. It had red, yellow, blue, and green transparent plastic circles linked together and overlapping.. Gosh! I don't know how to explain it. Overall, it was a good experience, but I didn't imagine myself walking to the kosha and sitting next to my unknown husband.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you and MIKA :PpP

Have fun at the wedding!!

Amethyst said...

Amu
*wiggles eyebrows*

I'll update on how it goes;p

haj said...

Another wedding eh? ;p .. im sure u looked GORGEUSE! ill be waiting for the pics ;)

Best song for Mika is Relax, take it easy!

Anonymous said...

isint that a long wedding I am still waiting for some update :PpP

Anonymous said...

I don't like combing my hair too *booty shake*

Anonymous said...

loool


i don't like weddings .. w just like u, I love my self alotttt

Probably akthr mn ay shy thany

Unknown said...

LOOL You do realize that I didnt go to class yesterday cuz i didnt want you to force me to listen to Mika?! :p hahhaaha ..

Amethyst said...

haj
I did take my camera. I didn't take pictures. I did look gorgeous;*

I like "Happy Ending" and "My Interpretation" more.

Amu
LOL! I came back at 1:00 am! I felt like sleeping in my wedding gear. But I updated now :)

chika
Cheers:)

cat
Isn't life great when you love yourself like that?

farah
Haha, yeah. I told you in the text. Guess who I saw at the wedding?! I'll tell you when I see you online. 7ashaina feech;p *Wiggles eyebrows*

Anonymous said...

It is babe :P

Anonymous said...

lol @ wedding gear,hehe

Amethyst said...

Cat
:)

Amu
;p

Anonymous said...

A, I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!! WOW! Finally, someone else who understands my insane Mika obsession! Hun, you're on the same path, "You've got a dangerous obsession, now I'm in need of some protection." ;) ;) ;)

Btw, I missed his live performance on the EMAs the other night, boo, boo, boo!

I haven't noticed something wrong with one of Jack's eyes...hmmm.

Amethyst said...

Sou
LOL! Now every time I remember you, I get the image of you and that pink blanket;p

Pearls said...

so al7een who likes mika more u or sou ?:P or lemme rephrase that itha u and sou fight for mika mno ifoz ? :P

Pearls said...

so al7een who likes mika more u or sou ?:P or lemme rephrase that itha u and sou fight for mika mno ifoz ? :P

Amethyst said...

Pearls
Sou would win;p

Anonymous said...

Mika is amazing!!

Amethyst said...

Maze
I know!