Nov 12, 2007

Rawr!

Yes, kaify! I love random titles. I love my titles. Most of the time, they have nothing to do with my post. Stop complaining. It's unique, and it's fun. This is my blog. I can do whatever I want. *wiggles eyebrows*
---
For those who said they haven't seen "Achmed The Dead Terrorist" and shocked me this morning, this is him!


---

An update on Dr. Ya 3youni, as Sou likes to call her.

"He rejection this kind of language."

"Yeast" -> William Butler YEATS!

"What is Irishness? How to be Irishness?"

"Will you going to be angry?"

---

I have a friend. I have lots of friends, but this particular friend does a very amusing thing. I want him/her to remain anonymous so that people in our department will continue being the source of my amusement unknowingly. Yes, I'm evil when it comes to laughing at people. Kaify! S/he stands while we are hanging out at university and addresses every individual on how ugly they are or something of that sort. For example, "You are ugly. Ugly I say! Put some make up on and brush your hair before coming here, for God's sake...". S/he goes on for as long as possible. It's funny how people don't listen. They have no idea that someone is bitching about them. Wait, no.. S/he is actually bitching to them;p! It's fun. It's like watching a show where a character is standing in the foreground talking about other characters in the background. To my friend, thank you for making the hangout so much fun. *evil laugh*

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know who it isssssss!!!

haj said...

hahahaha i loved when you told me that story! i know who s/he is :D:D
and people, it's SO much funnier when 3awash copied her/him iin real life ;p

Amethyst said...

Sou
I won't tell you. It'll ruin my fun;p

Haj
Hehehe, I know! S/he did it again today. Kan 7ada wanasa. It's so funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love how you relate everything to the blog ;) It's fun huh :P

Anonymous said...

No self confidence? I mean the s/he friend.

You want to see something even more amusing,
Make sure the other person hears what the mystery friend has to say.

Anonymous said...

CATTT FIGHT! ;p-

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

lol

allah yer7ema

Anonymous said...

loooooooool

Soud said...

Really funny
:)

Amethyst said...

Chika
Hehe, yeah! I [HEART] Poshlust:)

Blue
S/he has a lot of confidence, but also has a great sense of humor. An evil which I choose to enjoy;p

Hehe, I'll tell on him/her when I get bored;p

Kila Ma6goog
:)

Cat
;)

Soud
I know;p

Anonymous said...

Ops! I am late...

loll thats really funny..I need to know the story :pPp

Amethyst said...

Speedo
Hehe, it's hilarious!

Ra7aLaH said...

loooool love the title 3ad walah ;p

Amethyst said...

Ra7alah
Hehe, thanks mucho;p

Tasneem Abul said...

LOOOOOL :P
I was a victim!!!!
Yep yep I was attacked by this mystery person!! Lol never found out what s/he said about me though! :P
it’s hilarious as you know s/he doesn’t mean it!...or does s/he?? Loool ask urself that question! :P
looool a5af i continue and let the cat out the bag so im going to shut up!! :P
oh P.S....YEAST!!!!!!!!
no please let me ask again...
YEAST!!!!!??
you have got to be kidding me! :/

Amethyst said...

Tasneem
Hello, darling!

Hehe, I witnessed your victimization. It was hilarious. That was the first day s/he does that.

And yes, YEAST! ;D

P.S. I'm so glad your around:)

Tasneem Abul said...

awww =)
pheww *wipes sweat off forehead* lol i thought u were reffering to me as your salker!!! hahahahahaha :P :P im like : ohhh crap lol she's thinking what a freaky person reading my blog all the time!:P
so yeh thats good to know ;)
and may i say again..i LOVE your blog!! :D
its like my own little giggle session...lol waiting for ur post is like waiting for an episode of Greys to come out! :D

Amethyst said...

Tasneem
No, my stalker is really a stalker;\

I really like you. I don't think you're freaky;p

Poshlust loves you, too. I'm flattered;$

Tasneem Abul said...

hmmm freaky stalker..yeh ive had 2 of those! scary ones too i might add! :S
i just ignored and acted like i couldnt see them loool it worked like a charm...umm after a few months..lol some ppl are really sick in the head...good luck with that! :(

Amethyst said...

Tasneem
I know! 6 months now.. BLEKH!