Mar 1, 2008

Hmmm?

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



---



I'm feeling a lot better. The previous post is the product of extreme frustration on several issues. Sou's tag:




1. What were you doing at 7am this morning?
Sleeping soundly *sigh*

2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading The Stone Diaries while having breakfast

3. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
I don't know! Maybe read some more? Or get ready for a HAJS yam3a?

4. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“Baba, ez3aj! Have you heard our dear neighbours' dog?!”

5. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate [PERIOD]

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee;$

7. What are you wearing right now?
Navy cotton shorts, green polo shirt

8. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No

9. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I can't even remember;p

10. Do you have a tan?
No, I don't get along with tans.

11. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Yes, if I have lipstick/gloss on because otherwise I'd leave marks and madry.. blekh;\

12. Are you someones best friend?
Yes, and it's nice to know for sure.

13. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Aj

14. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes!

15. Last song you listened to?
How To Save a Life - The Fray

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Hmm.. Not really.. Embala, I am! I'm jealous of babies;p

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know. They should be because I'm perfect;p

18. Do you eat healthy?
I try. I still do coffee (down to 2-4 mugs a day), and I eat fast food when there isn't real food (around once every two weeks).

19. Do you hate anyone right now?
No, but I pity many.

14 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

Have you met anyone famous?

and whois that?

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
The boring list is mostly Kuwaiti and Egyptian celebrities, the most memorable being Rwaished.

I want to meet Al Pacino. Can you help?

haj said...

People should be jealous of you cuz ur perfect? ;p don't be cocky now!!!

and YES, in 3 hours, you will be getting ready to come over! actually less than 3 hours! .. CAN'T WAIT :D

Amethyst said...

Haj
Yeah;D

Hehe, yeah;*

suspic said...

Our neighbour's dog was poisoned by someone because it was so annoying.

Amethyst said...

Suspic
Good idea!

kella met2a5er said...

Sha5bary, tags =)

F. said...

LOL at the comic...I always laugh at the lame ones :D

Anonymous said...

ana shift khalid miami, o sha3ban, fey contact ghareeb beiney o bein il-khawal =/

Amethyst said...

Kella Met2a5er
Lol;p

F.
Hehe, 3adi.. As long as you laugh at something;p

Outkasty
LOL!

Big Pearls said...

ana sheft nabel sh3ail so many times..malait:p

Amethyst said...

Big Pearls
Lol, I know how you feel. He lives in our area;p

Hasan.B said...

The steak thing is funny

Amethyst said...

Hasan B.
Lol, okay;p