Mar 5, 2008

Shalfoo7

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

---

It seems like everyone is trying to find the smell of coffee on me. It's annoying. I mean I'm trying to quit, and people expecting that I'm not going to get there is pissing me off. I stopped coffee twice before, but that obviously didn't last. This time I'm determined.

7Q says that switching to tea would help. So, here I am, with a mug of tea around 3-4 times a day, imagining it's coffee. It's not helping. I'm a dead fish in the morning. Wait, no! I'm a dead witch fish in the morning. Whatever, you get the point. I'm bitchy because my coffee is gone, and it's just not okay.

However, I am going to keep trying because I do not want to disappoint those ecstatic over this progress (especially mom, Aj, and A). FYI, people who are constantly down my throat about ditching coffee: I'm trying to lose weight, and it's not easy without coffee *cries*!!! If you have said any of the following, or anything similar to the following:

"You smell like coffee!"


"Why are you eating lemon drops? You don't want your coffee breath to be detected?"


"Want to go grab some coffee?"


"There's this new coffee machine..."


DO NOT SAY IT AGAIN!

27 comments:

AnGeL said...

WOW this is serious and getting ugly
don't worry i did it before u and it's been a year now and i'm totally ok
keep up the good work ;)

Amethyst said...

Angel
You think?

Thanks;*

Hasan.B said...

Coffee smells good! I do not drink it but determent on doing so next year!

Amethyst said...

Hasan. B
It's addictive;\

OutOfReach said...

why are you trying to quit ??

Amethyst said...

OutOfReach
Because it's not good for me to take in 7 litres of coffee a day:)

If I have one cup, I'll add another one and another one until it's out of control;(

Kaileena said...

I have no idea how you people enjoy coffee..it tastes so..bitter =s
I heard coffee is good, why do you want to quit?
Here is what wiki says:

"the mainstream view of medical experts is that drinking three 8-ounce (236 ml) cups of coffee per day (considered average or moderate consumption) does not have significant health risks for adults.[75]"

Amethyst said...

Kaileena
I like my coffee without sugar, but if it's bitter, you can always add sugar..

See, I go beyond that;\

eshda3wa said...

why quit coffee?
coffee is good!
u shouldnt quit

Big Pearls said...

Allah ye3enech wallah! I was addicted to coffee before, I still can't live without it but I only have it once a day in the morning.

suspic said...

I find the catchphrase "Rehab is for quitters" funny.

Just drink one coffee mug in the morning to make you sober, any other time it's taboo.

Anonymous said...

you don't SMELL LIKE COFFEE !

Amethyst said...

Eshda3wa
It's not good when you go overboard;\

Big Pearls
;(

Suspic
Lol, yeah me too;p

We shall see:)

Cat
I have weird friends/family;p

Manutdfanatic said...

Anything addictive cannot be "good" for you! Don't listen to people who tell you there's no harm in drinking litres upon litres of coffee per day! Listen to me. =P

P.S:- I simply love the "Paint" effects you gave to that last picture. I'm no good at Photoshop either. Lol.

Unknown said...

good luck dear ; ) remember ur doing ur skin a favor too, that usually helps me quit anything :P

Amethyst said...

Mantutdfanatic
I'm listening;p

The effects were done in Photoshop;p

Vixen
Hehe, thanks:)

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff*

re7tich gaaaaaaaa..


gaaaimar =p

Amethyst said...

Outkasty
LOL! Ew;p

Oranjina fadidra said...

a9lan the best smell ever coffee!!

Amethyst said...

Oranjina Fadidra
I know;(

um-miT3ib said...

a6eg;hom?

Amethyst said...

Um Mit3ib
Kafkheehum 3ala kaifech;p

Bulletii said...

3ad i tried to like coffee bs mako fayda. i know nothing about coffee! 7adah 3ax your problem. ay nou3 it7ebeen w do you add sugar? :]

Amethyst said...

Bulletii
Lol! I guess you didn't try hard enough;p

Brewed without sugar:)

Desert-Roses said...

These cartoons were funny...


AND

girl ur blog is so 3afsa...

plz keeep it neat!!!:P

sorry can't help with it since am a graphic designer :P

Manutdfanatic said...

That was.....Photoshop? My bad.


You're evil. Disgracing the poor thing like that.

Amethyst said...

Desert Roses
They are;p

Lol, I design too!

It reflects me:)

Manutdfanatic
Yes;p

LOL!