Mar 7, 2008

Not Untitled

My friend e-mailed me this article a while ago. I read it more than once, but I still have a gazillion questions. One step closer to unsolving the mystery that is called men.


---


I don't like going to lunches with set tables. You know? When there is no buffet, the food is on the table, and everyone sits around it. So, if you're lucky, you'll end up sitting next to someone you like. If not, well then it's just awful to have someone you dislike striking up conversation while you eat. It's too annoying/revolting/frustrating.


---


Dear X,


We live in different worlds. My reality is different than yours. It's OKAY for people to have different backgrounds and become friends. It's OKAY for people to have different opinions and share them. It's OKAY for people to push their differences aside and just get along. I'm sorry you feel that it's not okay. I pity you.

10 comments:

Bulletii said...

X reminds me of my friend, ham b3aad nafs il salfa. Bs remember, it's their loss.

Nice blog by the way. :]

Amethyst said...

Bulletii
Yeah, I'm sorry they think/feel that way.

It is their loss.

Thank you:)

Grey said...

Men dont talk? Probably the author should meet me once....

Big Pearls said...

I hate going out for a meal with people I don't get along with..It's sooo annoying!

Amethyst said...

Grey
Read the article. Men don't talk about certain things.

Big Pearls
I know!;\

Anonymous said...

x will wise up someday. If not then bel 6aggag. Me no likey him.

Amethyst said...

Hussain
Lol! You and your long wait;p

isaythedarnestthings said...

men aren't a mystery! they are so obvious we think they're mysterious, because we always look for something deeper when they're isn't.

haj said...

I TOTALLY agree with Noufa ;p

Amethyst said...

Noufa
I can never know what goes on in their head. EVER!

Haj
Same as above!