Mar 30, 2008

Ubiquitous

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




---




"When I jerk away from holding hands with you, I know these habits hurt important parts of you.."

J, it's STUCK IN MY HEAD! ARGH!


---


You know what would help? If people stopped staring for the wrong reasons. Don't stare at me because I'm walking with a friend. Don't stare at me because I'm wearing something you don't like. Don't stare at me because I'm having a good time cracking up with a friend. Don't stare at me because I have my eyebrow raised. Don't stare at me because you think boxers aren't ladylike. Don't stare at me because I have different beliefs. Don't stare at me because I have a different sense of wrong and right. Don't stare at me because I'm wearing worn out flip flops. Don't stare at me because my hair is a mess. Don't stare at me because my eye liner is smeared. Don't stare at me because I smile a lot. Don't stare at me because you expected me to look different. Don't stare at me because I didn't go to charm school. Don't stare at me because I sing in the shower. You know what really makes me laugh, though? When I ask you, you tell me sincerely thinking you have a good enough reason.. I'm not ready to compromise my lifestyle for you. Don't you think you're asking for a bit too much?:)

26 comments:

Purgatory said...

Something must be different about you for people to keep staring at you everywhere, even in the shower

:P

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
Lol! They don't stare at me in the shower, they stare at me for singing in the shower;p

It's because I'm beautiful!(a)

Hasan.B said...

When should we stare at you?

Amethyst said...

Hasan.B
When you're staring without being judgemental. When you respect that I'm different, and I won't change because you want me to.

Broke Saudi said...

Let them stare, just shows that you're different enough to catch their attention.

Amethyst said...

Broke Saudi
:)

Purgatory said...

And why do you shower in public ?

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
I don't.

isaythedarnestthings said...

how come you have messed up hair and smeared eye liner?

what do you do !? :S

Anonymous said...

But people always love to stare!
Remember this: you are too beautiful it's disgusting.

um-miT3ib said...

haw meta i stare 3ayal ;p

eshda3wa said...

so what would be a good reason to stare?

Silver said...

totally true. mako shi'3il walla all ppl do is stare. i think that they're just bored and want to do something interesting. dont let them get to u, just do what ever the hell u want. we love u for it and we aint starin! ;p

Bulletii said...

ee kila @@@@@@@@@@. i feel you, i feel you.

*@@ at amethyst*

kidding! bs ur adorable tara. hehe

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

alot

Anonymous said...

I stare at you coz you are beautiful ^^

Anonymous said...

It's frustrating how people freak out when someone is different... I hate it

do0da said...

ur not getting the stares for singing in the shower :P ur getting them for how bad you sing in the shower :P

im big on the singing in the shower :P i have a stereo in me shower ffs hook my ipod to it and i time my shower by the number of songs i listen too

FourMe said...

Staring is rude Full STOP!

Amethyst said...

Noufa
I don't brush my hair. Mali khelg a3adel my eye liner lama ysee7;p

Plainly
Lol! You're always so diplomatic;p

Um Mit3ib
Read what I wrote for Hasan.B

Eshda3wa
Same goes for you;p

G and L
Hehe, cheers!;D

Bulletii
Thank you!

Aaaawww;$

Kila Ma6goog
Huh?

Aj
;$

OpeRon
I know;\

Do0da
Lol! So now you sing better than I do? Same3ni;p

Fourme
*claps*

Anonymous said...

I need that car :D

Amethyst said...

Amu
;p

Kaos said...

LoL, I guess I am guilty of staring sometimes, when I stare at something though it should either be really flattered coz it caught my attention or really embaressed coz it caught my attention ;p
You surely don't have to change your lifestyle to be unnoticeable, just don't place any importance on staring.

Amethyst said...

Kaos
Lol;p

I won't:)

Moniker said...

stare back. have a staring showdown! ;p

those are pretty fun..haha

Amethyst said...

Moniker
LOL! I do sometimes;p