Mar 12, 2008

Massage

You might as well chain your hands and legs and seal your lips. Don't talk about politics. You'll offend those who twist your words before they comprehend them. Don't talk about religion. You'll offend those who have different beliefs and narrow minds. Don't call your parents with their first names. You're immoral. Don't run after someone you admire. You're too daring. Don't stay quiet. You'll be asked what screwed up your day a gazillion times. Don't snap at people. You'll be accused of spreading negativity. Don't talk about your personal issues. You'll make people think you're too trusting. Don't advise anyone. You'll be hired as a therapist whether you like it or not. Don't smile too much. You're making people think you're flirty. Don't tell people to carry their toothbrush around. You're a clean freak. Don't you dare think a person is hot. You'd be a pervert. Don't raise your eyebrow. You're a bitch. Don't glance. You'd be staring. Don't breathe. You're existence is not welcome.




Don't judge me. Don't pretend you're okay with me when I'm around. Don't go bitching about me behind my back. You have better things to worry about. It's okay. I know you're tempted. So, I'll just give you my back.


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate people who bitch around!! :/

I know how that feels...Hope you get of these people soon!

haj said...

very deep!!!!

F. said...

:*

Bulletii said...

*hugs Amethyst tightly*

nQ said...

*head bangin*
death
metal
rock??

HELL YAAAH!!!!!!!
fuck them.

cheers :)

NoNoWa said...

People shud at least have enuf courage to just bitch to my face instead of behind my back!!!

I hate ppl like that!! If u have sumthing to say- SAY IT!!!

Kaos said...

pretty intense, well remember to do your own thing and not worry about their judgment. Judgmental people can't really help it

Amethyst said...

Amu
Lol, I bitch;p

:)

Haj
Very angry, too:)

F
;*

Bulletii
*hugs Bulletii back*

Rhombus Tigress
Lol!

Might as well fcuk everything;p

Cheers:)

Nonowa
Take a bow:)

Kaos
That's exactly what I'm doing. I just felt like letting it out:)

Coconut said...

aaaah the kuwaiti society, where people are clones of each other. we all hv to think act and dress the same.. individuality is not accepted . Alah y3eenich!

Amethyst said...

Ge6awEe
It's so hypocritically messed up;\

eshda3wa said...

best move u can do!
show em ur sexy behind
they aint worth ur time

Amethyst said...

Eshda3wa
Cheers ;D

isaythedarnestthings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Pearls said...

illi mo 3ajbah ye6eg rasah bil 6oofaa lool

do0da said...

let them judge all they want dont mean you have to care bout what they think

FourMe said...

Put them all in their right place and tell them to Shut IT!

Amethyst said...

Big Pearls
W fi malyoun 6oufa;p

do0da
Yeah, but venting feels great;p

FourMe
Their right place is insginificance, so I ignore them:)

kella met2a5er said...

I never cared about what people think about me, at least in the major issues in my life, I never cared about their opinions or judgments..
I'm what I'm, because Im living according to the way I please..

I don't give a damn about them, cuz they are just not me..And I'm not them, no body owns me, I'm the master of my own...

My advantages and my flaws defines who am I..

And I'm so damn proud of my self...despite their judgments.

Amethyst said...

Kella Met2a5er
I don't care about what other people think, but they should have the courage to say it to my face.

Unknown said...

No comic today (that day)! :/

Amethyst said...

N.
I wanted whoever is reading to focus on the picture:)