Mar 15, 2008

WHAT?!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

---

"I harbor your negativity" is one of my friends' nick. There really are people who harbor your negativity, and at times, they even get rid of it for you. It got me thinking about the people who do that for me. When I'm upset, confused, doubtful, or feeling negative, there are these people who I tend to go for. Whether I chat, call, or see them, they tend to make things better without really making things better. I just stop thinking about whatever it is that's bothering me, and when it eventually comes back to mind, my perspective will have changed because they changed my mood. Does that makes sense?

It does to me. I'm going through a very stressful phase. I have problems with friends. I have lots to do for school. I have too much to do on the social scale. My body is doing weird things. I just don't know how to relieve myself. Thankfully, I have people who make my negativity disappear. Some of them aren't even all that close. You know who you are. Thanks.

HAJS, Aj, and A, you've been great;*

---

I'm loving her music!


21 comments:

haj said...

Baby you know im here for you whenever ur in need ;**

I like her. Who is she? Whats her name?

Amethyst said...

Haj
;*

Ayo:)

Listen to "Down On My Knees"

Big Pearls said...

Look at the bright side..always..

Manutdfanatic said...

Stressful phase? Tell me about it.

Amethyst said...

Big Pearls
And always I try..

Manutdfanatic
Yeah;\

Silver said...

yeah i know wat you mean. I had a friend like that once until he was the source of negativity. It sucks when a person changes and turns against u..worst feeling in the world :/

suspic said...

I want one of those.

kella met2a5er said...

"I'm going through a very stressful phase. I have problems with friends. I have lots to do for school. I have too much to do on the social scale"....ok kil hatha fahamna!!

Bas "My body is doing weird things"....LoL, ma fahamt, hehe..shako!!

Are you pregnant!! or!!!??? hehe


La inshallah all will be good, bas ta3awethy min elshea6an o dont think alot, just take it easy =)

you will be fine inshallah..no body woth all that tara =)

eshda3wa said...

ur lucky u got ppl like that around u

FourMe said...

I need a whole country to channel my negativity and probably they won't be enough, talk about a continent.

It's a blessing to have such people around you.

Moniker said...

I know what you mean.
The people that make me feel the best are never really the "close" ones. They're always randomers.
Ironic!

Love the video. =D

do0da said...

i guess even shrinks need ppl to talk to :P

F. said...

It's a phase...it'll be over before you know it :*

Coconut said...

btw.. wat does pushlust mean?

Amethyst said...

G and L
Yeah, I can imagine;\

Suspic
You need a therapist;p

Kella Met2a5er
Lol! I have a rash from stress 3ala goulat the dr. That's weird for me;p

Inshallah:)

Yeah, especially when I'm single with no kids;p

Eshda3wa
El7emdillah:)

Fourme
You should create your own people;p

Moniker
;D

do0da
You guess right;p

F.
I know. I had fun today. My parents were practically begging me to go;p

You looked lovely, btw;*

Ge6awEe
Check out my first post:)

Coconut said...

*poshlust.. 3'al6a ma6ba3eya

Unknown said...

Allah y5alekum 7ag ba3ath inshallah : )

Amethyst said...

Ge6awEe
Np:)

Again, check out my very first post.

Vixen
Allah ysalmech;*

Bulletii said...

allah la yefaregkom inshallah. i was going thru the same phase my whole life until i found my 2 bestfriends ever.

Anonymous said...

Cheers darling!!

Amethyst said...

Bulletii
Inshallah you have them around forever:)

Aj
Right back at ya;)