Feb 10, 2008

The Cook Book

Okay! I have to do this fast. Second post today:)


---


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---



Remember when I dissed Lalique's Amethyst? Well, Cat has convinced me to try it again! Will update since it might become my signature perfume;p


---


My friend needed help writing a poem:


Bebe says:
its goood ;P
listen im writing a poeem this is what i got i need to more lines :

Give me reason, don't give me choice
I'd do anything just to hear ur voice

its gay i kno lool bes mali 5ilg


I couldn't help cracking up! I don't care if I'm mean because I'm not okay with the amount of coffee I'm down to!


---


A fellow blogger has written a must-read. I refuse to discuss it at length, but he emphasized on the fact that we choose what we want to be. You choose whether or not you want to be open to different people. You choose whether or not you will respect other people's point of view. You choose whether or not you're okay with who/what you are. The problem this fellow blogger has written about is something that is upsetting because it is hyperbolic in some cases. I fail to understand why it is being made a problem. Faith is a personal matter, and things are being done differently in the same sect. These are the four parts:









9 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

و انا اقول هالزحمة من وين ياية

أثاري الدعايات شغالة

شنو

hyperbolic؟

The Simper said...

how much coffee? :P and yaa.. it sounds so cool poeem ;)

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
Lol!

Ya3ni mubalagh feeh:)

The Simper
I'm down to four mugs;\

Lol! It's CHEESY!

Anonymous said...

Four mugs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats tooo much girl !

Amethyst said...

Cat
It was worse awal. I used to have coffee all day;\

Anonymous said...

coffee gives you diarrhea .. mo zain lech ya benti ..:-p

thanks for the links ;-) i love

Amethyst said...

Almost There
Dude, it's good for you okay! Be nice! Plus, I don't get diarrea from coffee.. I'm immune;p

I love, too:)

suspic said...

Dear god..FOUR?

How hyper are you? How are you able to sleep?

Coffee gives you wrinkles, y'know. =O

Amethyst said...

Suspic
I will refrain from telling you how much they were before someone made me quit.

I'm immune;\

I'm 19. I don't have wrinkles;p