Feb 16, 2008

The Virgin Suicides

[UPDATE] The Dream Dealer is great... for kids. We are eleven adults, but it is a change. I'm pleasantly surprised to know that I'm acquainted with five cast memebers. One of them a dear friend. The disppointment is that none of them told me about the musical. I heard from someone else.


The story is an extremely good one. The Dream Dealer himself, the devil in disguise, is a great idea. The story definitely teaches children a lot, and the cast put a lot of effort in getting the plot across to the kids. The live music, colorful costumes, energetic movement on stage, and interesting plot keeps adults awake.


"The lady who made the show possible" is one of my drama teachers back in the day. Another surprise.


For those who simply cannot bring themselves down to being a child, you should learn how to;p


---


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net




---




The Dream Dealer - tonight @7pm - Dar Al Athar Al Islamiya - 8KD for adults - 5KD for children




I shall update:)

8 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

children

i cant go :(

Anonymous said...

I wana be a child too..can I shrink? :P

Anonymous said...

haw lesh we can't? 7adda we can go lol intaQalQas

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
You should have taken Salma:)

Amu
I don't think you can, but you can act like one;p

Outkasty
Hatha eli 9ar;p

Purgatory said...

so did you pay the kids fee?

do0da said...

woulda loved to go :P i never grew up so i dont have to bring myself down to be a child :P

Bombay Bombshell said...

So it was actually good ?
Next time tell us in advance !
I just found this post today,
I would've loved to go !

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
No, we paid the adults fee;p

Do0da
Hehe, that's the best way to do things;)

Bombay Bombshell
Sorry, everything was short notice! I usually post in advance, but I had no time with this one;\