Feb 14, 2008

El Gouna

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---


First of all, I recently read about a Saudi blogger's imprisonment from Ge6awee's blog. Click on the banner before Poshlust's hit counter for more details. This echoes the point in my last post. Very upsetting.


---


A couple of days ago, I was talking to a cousin of mine on MSN. I made the mistake of not saving the conversation, but he was describing his dream girl. My cousins, T, is a very reasonable young man. He's open-minded, charismatic, and a gentlemen. He's funny ba3ad, but the list was just madry. I don't know how to describe it.. hehe! The list went something like this:


Makes good desserts

Doesn't eat machboos, harees, and real food. Just salads, or "et6ag6eg bel akel";p

An only child, if not, doesn't have brothers!


These are the ones I remember. Men continue to mystify me. The list continued to make me wonder what other men would like to see in their future wives. Any wacky conditions? Be honest! Oh, and women, you are free to diss men in your comments because I decided ena 7ada it's relevant;p

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Ouch* Why killing people with bows on this day?

Amethyst said...

Amu
LOL! I'm evil! No, I just found it funny;p

Kaos said...

What is wacky is all about perception, its very subjective.
My friend wants to marry a girl who's passion in life is to cook Italian food for him. no seriously thats what he's looking for.
Well everyone has his/her wacky list of things I guess, and if they actualy match w/ someone who r we to say it doesn't work ;p?

Anonymous said...

this is probably irrelevant to the post..but im trying to contact the number given in the special edition of muffy`s cakes and i keep getting no answer:(
i want to order:(:(
plz let me know if how i can reach them...thank u

F. said...

Cute comic strip first of all :P

Your cousin's list IS weird...But from what's happened with the people I know...they married people that didn't match their so called "lists" and are very happy...

Weirdos :P

um-miT3ib said...

just salads:P?

enaket boshabab :P ?

Amethyst said...

Kaos
Lol, I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm merely surprised;p

Sweet Lemon
Muffy is in class now. It's a mobile. So, text them, and they will call you back:)

F.
Hehe;p

Yeah, I don't think the man who matches my list exists;p

Amethyst said...

Um-Mit3ib
Lol! Geltla mako wa7da ma takel;p

Grey said...

My Sympathy to Fouad and his family ,

the Valentine card Rocks ! the best !

Amethyst said...

'Grey'
:)

Glad you liked it!;p

Anonymous said...

thaaaaaaaaaanks!! i just placed my order:)

Amethyst said...

sweet lemon
Np, yay!

Lemme know how it goes:)

falantan said...

LOL I love explosm. but its best taken in weekly doses or less, coz their violent punch-panels can get old quickly.

And your cousin was joking with you I'm sure. ilwa7ed itha lega wa7da tefham tafkeera o 5alooqa ba3ad shyabe??

Coconut said...

LOL those comic strips are hilarious!

and i luv el gouna!! simply amazing and relaxing

isaythedarnestthings said...

They can make list as long as they want but still they'll marry whoever MAMA chooses for them :P

Amethyst said...

Falantan
Me 2! I like a daily dose:)

Actually, he was pretty serious;p

Ge6awee
Lol! Me 2;p

Yeah, I absolutely love that place! I hope I can get tickets:)

Noufa
Hehe, not in our family;p