Dec 9, 2007

حَقَرتَ الرُدَينِيّاتِ حَتّى طَرَحتَها وَحَتّى كَأَنَّ السَيفَ لِلرُمحِ شاتِمُ*





This is the only pic (or half of a pic) you people will get to enhance your imagination on Dr. Ya3youni. Yes, she is wearing pink frills, black sparkly lace, and a two piece patterend-on-the-edge beige suit, BUT I LOVE HER! I don't want her to teach me, but she really is the sweetest thing out there. Her laugh cracks me up, "Heeeh!" Yeah, she laughs like that, but wallah it's cute! I've had the pics forever, but I was hesitant on posting. Anyways, end of ramble on Ya3youni. Heeeh..
---

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
---
Christmas is in the air. I love the Toffee Nut Latte offered by Starbucks during the season. Why doesn't Santa exist? Wait, I just decided that he does. Santa exists.
---
For those who appreciate literature, an excerpt from the conclusion I wrote for my Elyah Abu Mathi research paper. Yes, I, Queen Aicha, wrote an 11 page research paper in Arabic. I'm so proud of myself. Ok, onto Sha3er Eltasa2ul..
خدم إيليا وطنه حين جعل لحزنه على فراق وطنه صدى سمعه الشرق والغرب، وخدم الناس حين تجرأ بكشف التساؤلات التي تدور في فكر كل إنسان قبل النضوج الفكري والروحي وربما بعده، وخدم القراء حين أضاف إلى قصائده أغنية تمتع الآذان وصورة تتخيلها الأذهان وتبتسم حائرة بين الدهشة لغرابة جمال الصورة والإعجاب بقدرة الشاعر للوصف، وخدم الأدب حين تجرأ بالتطرق لمواضيع حساسة مثيرة للجدل الأبدي، فهي مواضيع الصراع الداخلي الذي ليس له نهاية ونتيجته تقوية الإيمان بكل ما يؤمن به المرء. لا أنسى أبدا اكتشاف قصيدة الطلاسم في الصغر...
---
And for ThePurg, a metaphorical butterfly;p
*AlMutanabi

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I miss Christmas in London *cries*

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's what I expected :) Cooool

Amethyst said...

FL
Simple, bring Christmas in London to Kuwait.

Chika
Hehe. She's a sweetheart with no fashion sense:)

Unknown said...

Heeeeeeh cute! :p

Amethyst said...

N.
Very. I'm going to hug her one day;p

Unknown said...

Give her one from me as well :P LOL!

Amethyst said...

N.
Will do;)

Hussain said...

Why do you have a picture of her boobs? 3aib ya bnayya!

Amethyst said...

Hussain
A person always sees what they want to see.

It's a picture of her multiple shirts which tend to express her dramatic fashion sense.

Be nice;)

haj said...

I was never really a big fan of chrsitmas .. I remember in Canada it sucked cuz everyone around us celebrated it and we didn't, I remember wanting to celebrate christmas and get a tree and presents so badly ;p .. yes, this went on for 7 years!

But i miss the snow :'( it was amazing!

Amethyst said...

Haj
Hahaha, that's so you!

I'm not a fan of snow. I don't hate it, but I don't like it. I'm indifferent.

Anonymous said...

xmass is FUNNNNN !! specially in america ... victoria's secret would hv the BIGGEST sale ever ;P hahahahaa
chanzain we had da tree n da gifts ,, it would be fun lol ... n ,, uMmm ... who da hell is she ???? is tht da teacher u always talk bout ???

Amethyst said...

S
A palm tree would do..

That's her:)

Unknown said...

LOOOL I still cant get over the fact that I was reading the description of Dr. Heeeeeeh and this isnt she lovely song popped up loooooooooooooooooooo!!! I know it wasn't on purpose ;p bas its still funny ;p

Sorry i havent checked on here for some time ;p lool

Tell Dr. Heeeeh she is sexy ;p

Amethyst said...

Farah
Heeeeh! I know! Lil7een ga3ed ath7ak!

I will once I graduate, anonymously;p

Purgatory said...

Why can't you just post a picture of a butterfly :P

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
;)

Desert-Roses said...

she sounds funny!! lol

Amethyst said...

Desert Roses
She is my comic relief twice a week;)