Dec 5, 2007

We'd be so less fragile if we're made of metal.

I hate that the people who deserve to be happy the most aren't. If you're going to say that this is blasphemous, say it to yourself because I won't tolerate it! The sweetest kindest most genuine people are "itching" as a friend puts it, while the cruelest meanest most hypocritical are "itch-free"! It upsets me!
This is your life. There's only God's plan, and your plan. Plans that aren't carried out when you want them to be can be carried out later. Everything happens for a reason. No, wait! Everything happens for a good reason. Who you are now is a product of who you were. Nothing bad comes out of something good. I'm rambling, aren't I?
Anyway, to the friend who is "itching", if there's anyone in this world who deserves to be happy and have their dreams fulfilled, it's you. I'm glad God stopped your plans so that I could meet you. You're more than just a ray of light, and I love who you are.
The wish I'm saving for a rainy day: I want you to be happy and have the courage to follow your dreams:)
Happy Birthday, Zooza:)
[UPDATE]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zooza :)

AnGeL said...

Happy B.Day ZoooooZa
ur a year older but will still haunt you with a pen and stab you if u upset me or my friends, or urself :)
kill 3am oo inta b5eir. make mama proud ;)
love you :D

Anonymous said...

Well, human beings are weird.. am one of them :/

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

deserve to be happy the most aren't

hmmm

who doesnt?

Amethyst said...

FL
:)

Angel
I copied and pasted;p

Chika
;\

Kila Ma6goog
Everyone deserves to be happy but some more than others. That is in my point of view:)

Soud said...

happy birthday zooza

:)

Amethyst said...

Soud
:)

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRthDay :*

Amethyst said...

Cat
:)