Dec 3, 2007

I loved you with a fire red.. and it's staying red!

A Tribute to HAJS

H, J, and S. Do you have any idea how much you guys mean to me? I feel like nothing in my life would be the way it is now without you three.

I love that you accept me the way I am. You guys never try to change it. Even if I screw up and do all kinds of silly crap. You're okay with it, and you actually never see my stumbles as foolish. You find them cute and sometimes mature even. That makes me less harsh on myself.
You, and my mom, are the only people who are completely open to my life. I am never hesitant to tell you anything... And that's why I tell you everything. I'm more myself with you guys than with anyone else in this world because somehow, we overcome all our differences when it comes to dealing with each other.
We prove that opposites attract. If we were put in a room of a fifty girls, people would never guess the four of us would get along as well as we do. We're so different! J, remember the e-mails between London and Liban?
I swear those summer e-mails saved me right before I hit rock bottom during the ugliness of my.. let's call it situation. I was torn between myself and I, and those e-mails really pulled me through. You guys sent words to heal everything that happened, and it worked. We were so close, even when we were all miles and miles apart.
J, I promised you this a while ago. It's here now:) The time is just right. I was looking through my memory boxes last night (Dec. 2), and I found the letters J and H gave me on my 18th birthday, and the little book S gave us all a while ago. Let me remind you:)

"To the most precious girl in the world.. sowalif ib 9af Johar.. AP English, Student Council.. some people may think that your cold, but I think that you have the biggest heart in the world.. you talk about people; you explain every single detail and its so cute how you tishta6ayn.. you go like 'bs, bs, 5ala9! Ma agdar!' lol!, and like you put the tip of your fingers on your head.. How we used to sit on the floor oo entay dayman tig3edeen 3ala chair.." -H

"Well hello there sunshine =D.. im sure we'de be friends for a lifetime. Cuz it would just suck if we stopped being friends.. Plus ana mi3tamda 3alaich ta56ibeenly.. the way u listen, the way u tell a salfa;p.. taking you dancing and drinking all night.. but then I realized that ur opening the letter AFTER ur surprise.. For some reason I feel like I always wana make you feel proud about me.. Your my safe haven.." -J

"A true friend is like the refrain of a beautiful song." -F.Patarca
"The truth is that friendship is to me, every bit as sacred as eternal marriage." -Katherine Mansfield
"True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable." -Dave Tyson Gentry
"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." -Elisabeth Foley
-Book from S

It's true I don't love a lot of people in my life, but I love you guys more than anything;*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet :)

I love the sentence "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."

Amethyst said...

Speedo
Hehe:)

Yes, and that's exactly what's happening with the four of us:)

Anonymous said...

"Plus ana mi3tamda 3alaich ta56ibeenly.." <-- LOOOOOOOOOOOL ahahahaha! za7ekatni :p


for me, I don't hate anyone.. a7eb il-denya kelha :P


3ajeeb il-post o chenna barra mu6ar =~~~]

Hussain said...

Stop yelling!

haj said...

BEST POST EVER! loved it loved it loved it!

You truly are my safe haven, and so much more! You mean the world to me and without you I would go insane.
AMWAH :*
Me and H are waiting for you, you're supossed to be at my house in like 2 minutes .. I'm gona give you the biggest hug in the world ;p

arch96madi said...

u made me cry... this post yat ib wagt'ha... i love u more

Anonymous said...

sweet tender post

Amethyst said...

Outkasty
;D

Boris
I'm NOT yelling!;p

Haj
Sorry I was late! Overprotective daddykins;p

;*

H;*
Aaawww! 3adi I cried, too;*

Cat
:)

Anonymous said...

7ayati wallaaaaaaaaa ;********
mithel e7na we mean alot 2u ,, u mean more 2 us... alla la ye7remny minch yal '3alya ... to who ever tht dznt knw this gurl ,, ur missing out on wut "Friendship" really means and feels like .... shes a true friend in every word! shes da gurl u wanna go to jst to calm u down n put sence in u ... shes da gurl tht not only tells u wut u wanna hear but also with u NEED 2 hear ... iv never seen sm1 as gr8 n understanding as u r o she truely stays in ur life even if ur not around... i thank u 4 beign there 4me whn im miles apart 4m u ... alla etamim 3laich cz 9ij its hard 2find sm1 as gr8 n loyal as u r .... ur mother must b one proud lady ;)
hehehehee .. love u so much ;**

Amethyst said...

S
Aaawww! Don't advertise. I don't need stalkers;p

My mom is suddenly proud like I explained to you earlier;)

Love you more;*

Anonymous said...

:) allah la yeghayyer 3aleikom

Amethyst said...

Chika
Thank you, 7bbti;*