Dec 17, 2007

So, what am I so afraid of?

Okay! I hated Poshlust for like 3 full minutes because I felt like it allowed people to invade my thoughts. But now.. I so love him/her all over again and more than before ba3ad! This is my space to be purely me in whatever mood I am. 7ayaty Poshlust.. Randomly, this is really funny:







Anyways, so I'm wondering.. I'm very satisfied with my life (except for one thing). I like who I am. Inshallah it'll stay that way. 7ada el7emdillah.. Now, I feel like there should be more to it. I mean, is that it ya3ni? I'm only 18.. When's the rest going to happen? I used to be scared of turning 35 because by then I'd be pretty much settled. But now, I'm scared of NOW! Seriously, all my goals for the meantime are done. What am I going to do in 2008? It's only a couple of weeks away. This year, I've grown so much (mentally, spiritually, readingly, studyingly, etc.). Next year, QUESTION MARK?! It's freaking me out. Really, I would love to go with the flow, but I have no goals but to pass classes and reach some kind of spiritual satisfaction. That's so shwaya compared to the list of things I want to do every year that has passed. Oh well, I guess I'll come up with something.. or not?



[UPDATE]


A drawing of myself, by Cat. This is not how I look like at all, but it's how she sees me. Thank you;*


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheno il-one thing @@

Amethyst said...

Outkasty
I'll keep it to myself;)

haj said...

ur gona tell me though 9a7? ;p

Anonymous said...

:*
*hug*

Amethyst said...

Haj
You already know;p Hehe, I'll tell you when I see you;*

Cat
*hug*

Purgatory said...

I am 35, whats wrong with 35!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAa Nice song!
Eidich imbarak! ;*

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
Our lives are different. 35 to me = nothing more to do. I guess.. It's just scary;p

Blue
;D

Ayamech sa3eeda;*

Hussain said...

So you're basically anti 35-ers .. how interesting.

You worry too much, you're such a woman .. but that's a good sign, you're maturing into a woman now, congratulations.

('cos i'm mean and hot like that ..)

Amethyst said...

Hussain
Typical.

I'm not anti, it just freaks me out. Like, what am I going to do when I get there?

I don't want to be a woman yet, but it's coming faster than I thought ;(

The Simper said...

goals can NEVR end.. ;) seeing them can be little bit blocked for some time ;)

each year wintay b khair :)

Amethyst said...

The Simper
My goals haven't ended. I know what they are, but now is not the right time for them. I need something for 2008;(

Wenta bkhair:)