Dec 24, 2007

Jingle Bells


After Fast Lane, Swair, and Chika wrote, my turn to express my anger on this topic has come...


RACISM


No one, and I literally mean NO ONE, has the right to feel superior to others. We are all equal. There is no sense, no logical explanation, for a sense of superiority over others. I don't care if you're rich. I don't care if you're royal. I don't care if you have some kind of sacred ancestors. I don't care if you're pretty. I don't care if you come from a first world country. I don't care about your background. I don't care what you had to do to become you. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. You and I are the same. Period.

Whether a citizen or an immigrant in a country, one deserves equal treatment. I am appalled by the thoughts expressed by fellow humans on other fellow humans. The stories are too many. If anyone should put themselves in any other person's shoes, this the situation. Imagine yourself belittled. Imagine yourself as an inferior being. Imagine yourself thought of as a mere form of life. Imagine. How would that feel? Pleasant, yeah?

I won't blame any second or third party for this. I blame the racist for being a racist. You did this to yourself. Don't flip the script or try and find some other excuse. You did it to yourself. Understood?

This needs to be stopped. Kids are being brainwashed at school. Adults are being kids because of the brainwashing they experienced in their childhood. And you know what? Young adults are confused because they do not want to believe the brainwashing...

I have to give credit when credit is due. Thanks to my jam3a buddies. You create the balance in my life. Where there is injustice based on race, you guys understand it and become the epitome of just the opposite. Thanks for being that way. Really. I applaud you for being some of the most open, mature, logical, and intelligent people I know when it comes to these issues. I love you for opening my eyes to a better world. Now, spread it:)

12 comments:

Ghalia said...

9a7 kalamiiich! no one should ever feel ena their above others ..!!! no oneeeee!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you


قال تعالى : ان أكرمكم عند الله أتقاكم


وعن رسولنا الكريم : ( الناس سواسية كأسنان المشط لا فضل لعربى على عجمى إلا بالتقوى )

Anonymous said...

well written :*

Amethyst said...

Ghalia
:)

Outkasty
Thanks for the religious references:)

Chika
Thanks;*

Grey said...

WISH YOU HAPPY JINGLE BELLS !

Well written !

Amethyst said...

'Grey'
Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

well written :)

Amethyst said...

FL
:)

haj said...

I love your writing. Powerful.

Amethyst said...

Haj
;*

It's also angry;\

Anonymous said...

Very well written..
I love the picture BTW

Amethyst said...

ShoSho
Thanks:)

Yeah, it's very humane and powerful.