Dec 30, 2007

Singing in the Rain

Upon her request, ways for Sou's husband to send her back to where she came from:




1. Change the locks and leave her things on the doorstep with a note that says: LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU PSYCHOTIC WOMAN!
2. Leave her on her family's doorstep in a cage with a note that says: Because I was too nice to kill her..
3. Bring over to her parents with her hands tied and duct tape over her mouth saying, "I'm sorry. I couldn't get myself to stab her."
4. Add glass walls to the house and laugh every time she walks into one.
5. Break her Axis of Evil DVD into a gazillion little pieces purposely but pretend it was an accident.
6. Prevent her from listening to Mika and Savoretti.
7. When introducing her to other people, "This is Sou, my wife." Then whispers (audible), "She adds coffee to her sugar, that's why she's a bit loopy in the head."
8. Criticize her hair, her shoes, her fashion sense, the stickers on her wallet, her gay friends, and tell her she's a racist and hypocrite in one breath ON HER BAD DAYS.
9. Insist that she should be on a leash.
10. Force her to sit through opera after opera.

I'm sure there's loads more ways, but I could only come up with these for this post;p.. AND I LOVE YOU;**


---


Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"8. Criticize her hair, her shoes, her fashion sense, the stickers on her wallet, her gay friends, and tell her she's a racist and hypocrite in one breath ON HER BAD DAYS."

No no no! That's a way to make Sou kill someone, not leave!

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! OMG!! WHAT A FAB LIST!!!

My poor husband to be, whoever that unfortunate soul will be should totally read this.

Glass walls, touché ya kalba :p lol

Break my Axis DVD? WHY WOMAN, WHY?

NO MIKA AND SAVO?! *gasps in horror*

I see you've been inspired by Aron Kader, "coffee in her sugar." LOL

Number 8 made me gasp, like seriously gasp!

10 made me cringe...gahhhh!! Yes, I'm ill-cultured, leave me the hell alone!

I see you've chosen a picture of me on one of my sane days. lol

Amethyst said...

William
LOL! Doesn't seem far-fetched at all;)

Sou
My darling!

Thanks;p

He should!

So you ditch him?

*giggles*

Yes, yes:)

LOL! I knew it would!

I KNOW! ;p

No, no.. On your VERY sane days. No coffee in your sugar that day at all. Not a grain of sugar;)

Unknown said...

LOL all this, and he hasn't even arrived yet!!

Nice song btw :P

Anonymous said...

Set her freeee XD

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's very interesting .. I loved the post.. I think if anyone did any of these to sou, she would die lew7daha :P

P.S. I am one of sou's gay friends :P

suspic said...

She seems awesome, marrying her seems to be a lucky man's ticket to heaven.

..living through hell bel dinya and all.

*realizes he's in strange lands*

>.>

I keed, I keed!

Anonymous said...

He is lucky to have her I guess :)

Anonymous said...

:)

AnGeL said...

LoL i loved the second one lol Sou i love you :)

Anonymous said...

:) LOL

Amethyst said...

Vixen
YES!! We need save him before he arrives;p

3baid
She is free. That's why she's also this insane;p

OpeRon
Wahaha! True;p

Nice to meet you:)

Suspic
Heaven? Yeah, if you live in a cartoonish world;p

Cat
He should be. She's amazing:)

Amu
:)

Angel
Lol! Yeah, I keep reading it and cracking up;p

Chika
That's Sou! ;D