Dec 23, 2007

That pivotal moment..


Reminds me of A/The Rake's Progress, Peter Grimes/"The Borough", etc.



Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



---




Onto the issue that's been at the back of my head for a while now, people who disagree with my recent post about men. First off, rather than disagree face to face or in a private conversation, I'd rather you comment because the blog is not only for me to be exposed to other people's point of view, but also for other people to follow the argument. Now, I've been verbally attacked by a couple of friends on why I'm against women making the first move. I'm not. I'll clear things up.


I didn't mean that men should always approach women. I'm NOT against women making the first move, but I'm also NOT the kind of girl who would. The reasons are a lot. Some are personal. One of the things that makes a guy "my type" is the fact that he's brave enough to make the first move. I want to know that he likes me enough to make that move. I know it's not easy, so how is it easy for a girl? It's not.. So, if you're a brave girl who can, I support you. If you're shy and demanding, I know how you feel.


This is an attempt to free myself from being attacked around and about that previous post. Don't bite.. Please and thank you?


---



The embedding has been disabled for this song. So, here's the [link].




---







My Library will be updated soon. Again, you may ask politely if you would like to borrow anything. Make sure I know you personally and that you're the type of person who takes cares of books.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, It's how people prefer doing it & I am not against anything you know; matter of fact, I would rather be approached rather than me doing the hunting :) I like a stubborn man

Amethyst said...

Chika
Darling, I don't know how to hunt. That's why I've always been single. So, being approached would do me well;p

isaythedarnestthings said...

I'm just like you. I'm too shy to go and approach the one I like. beside that, I like a guy who is confident and brave enough to me and ask for my number or whatever
! =D

Amethyst said...

Libitina
We rock;)

Anonymous said...

I would rather be single and happy in life, mosta7eel ya3ni mosta7eel =F

Amethyst said...

Outkasty
Lol! 7bbti, you can be hooked and happy. It all depends on the guy. Nothing is impossible. I've always been single and happy, but if the right guy comes along in the right way and the right time, then, why not?

Anonymous said...

I am always shy .. I can be my self only with poeple that I know very well.

haj said...

I don't think i would ever make the first move!

Unless its some big hollywood star then I would beg on my knees for him to take me to ONE date ;p LOL

Amethyst said...

Cat
I'm always myself, even when I'm shy:)

Haj
Yeah, I wouldn't either.. unless it's Colin Farell or Matthew McConaughey;p

SpiKeY said...

dont you gurls just luv making it hard on us?

you know 29th of february is coming soon....research it and tell me what you think :P

Amethyst said...

Spikey
Yes, we do;p

As in leap years? My friend is turning 5.. Do the math;p

You know Feb 2nd is coming up, research it and tell me what you think:)

Purgatory said...

Now I get your prev. post ;p

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
Lol, gool wallah?

SpiKeY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpiKeY said...

well i said research it :P...see what women are allowed to do on that day ...and tell me what you think ;)...

2nd feb...and your an aquarius...guess its ur bday :P...research 11th of feb :P

(sorry i deleted the first one :P)

Amethyst said...

Spikey
SECOND, not 5th (That was before you deleted the first one);p You mean the Queen of the World's birthday is nonexistent in cyberworld? Cheers:)

I don't have a boyfriend, but I support any girl who has the guts;p

I'll keep my eyes wide open for any occurences.

SpiKeY said...

oh it does :P..

well i will keep an eye on it...this will be intersting

Amethyst said...

Spikey
You update me on any events, and I'll update you. Let's make it a mutual thing;p