Jan 28, 2008

Flaw


We've been "punk'd" by my parents. Wow, who would have thought I'd use elision in this post? Anyway, they were supposed to arrive Wednesday (after tomorrow), but they are cutting their trip short and coming back any time soon. I won't groan, instead.. HALLELUJAH! My wonderful brothers (no sarcasm, I love them), have been treating me like a queen (sarcasm). I have to continually ask them what they want for lunch and dinner. I have to wake the younger for school and the older to take the younger to school, and I have to keep my phone on under the pillow in case of emergencies (there goes my long wished for affair with my bed). I have to check the younger's bag for homework, notes from school, and other unexpected things (days old food and what not). I do not like doing any of this at all (except telling them what to wear). This is my break, people. The break from things that I don't like. I want to eat out with my dad and go shopping with my mom. I want to not have migranes. I want to stop being such a mom. I think my brothers find it amusing when I take charge. I guess they like it when I care more about where they are going and what they are eating. Men. They like to be pampered. All they do is take. Yeah, I'll stop now.. God forgive my parents although I know this won't be the last time.

10 comments:

isaythedarnestthings said...

no matter what age they are, no matter if they were a father, a brother, a boyfriend or a friend. those creature need US in their lives. without us they just miserable ;D LOL

is that your picture or your hand? :P

Amethyst said...

Noufa
True.

Hehe, that's my brother with crossed arms. Figure out the meaning behind it yourself;p

Anonymous said...

mama amethyst, omna il-7anoon =~]

zain lesh a7es bs ana ilee a7e6 talaYfoony ta7at il-makhada kil-yom =/

Amethyst said...

Outkasty
Hehe (a)

Lol! Madry.. Bas ana amoot 3ala shay esma noum;p

eshda3wa said...

garat 3ainich moqadaman

i know the feeling, when we were younger and my parents traveled, my god!

bs el7mdela were all old enough to take care of ourselves now!

Amethyst said...

Eshda3wa
Bwayh nebeyech:)

Hehe, we're not all that young, but they still don't do things right;\

do0da said...

being pampered is the best =D

Amethyst said...

Do0da
Yeah, useless men;p

Nymphadora said...

been there done that, alla y3eenich
but yet again they can't live without us, i mean WE played a huge part in the fact that they exist at all in this world lol

Amethyst said...

Nymphadora
Very true! Especially the younger one. He should be glad he's still alive;p