Jan 16, 2008

I can hear a bell ring!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



---



My titles have nothing to do with my posts most of the time. Whatever comes to mind when the cursor is blinking in the Title field will be crowned the title. At first, I tried coming up with complementary titles, but it got difficult. Random is always better. So, even you try your best to link, there really isn't any relation between the two in my world. Mu ghaseb!



---



Is this the sexiest laptop or what?




---

There's a staged performance of a Richard III for the next three evenings. Click here for more info.

---

[UPDATE] Do0da insists that this version of 'Valerie' is better than the one in the previous post.

10 comments:

isaythedarnestthings said...

Valerie is The Zutons' original it has to be better!

I don't get Apple, Why are they making their products smaller and "skinnier"
I like my fat ass laptop :D

Amethyst said...

I like the Mark Ronson one better;p

LOL! Because it's easier to carry around, and it's sexy:)

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

جاكيت احمر حلو؟

do0da said...

thank god for noufa :P i was afraid i might be alone on this :P

and as lovely as the macbook air is, and yes it is lovely :P, ITS A FREAKIN MAC and MACs SHOULD DIE !

=| i want one so bad bes its mac and im not mac compatible :P

suspic said...

Titles suck.

You have to pick a related title, but you can't give away the whole post, there has to be that level of suspense and curiosity factor.

FUCK YOU BLOG. I AM THE MASTER. FUCK YOU.

kthxbye

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
Ee, bas ye3temed.. Just stay away from the fur;p

do0da
LOL!

I plan on getting a Mac, so shush and be jealous;p

*insert evil laugh*

suspic
Lol.

I go with randomness. Mu a7san?

*hands Suspic a chill pill*

Np;p

haj said...

I'm getting that laptop next week when I go to Canada inshallah :D:D i fell in love with it the very first time I layed my eyes on it ;p

Amethyst said...

Haj
I'm still thinking because I don't need it;p

suspic said...

When did that ever stop women from buying useless crap?

Amethyst said...

Suspic
When the women are mature enough to know the difference between what they want and what they need;p