Jan 14, 2008

Stop making a fool out of me...

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---


I love my old template, but it's time for change. As for the music, I decided that it's staying until I feel like removing it because I like the new song;p


---


Onto a more serious topic.. I was lying around in the living room aimlessly yesterday trying to avoid studying, and I came across a newspaper headline. So, I pick the paper up, and I read... only to be disappointed. The article was about a group of people who broke into and destroyed bookshops which sold Islamic material. Why? Most probably, the criminals are from a different sect, but whether they are or not, there is no reason for them to do that. It angers me that they put their opinions, emotions, and beliefs before their own country. This is an event which will effect the unity between citizens, even if only on the small scale. Being different shouldn't induce anger. This is absurd. I can't help but wonder what events such as this one will trigger in the future..


---


Dr. Ya3youni's final tomorrow. Allah yaster;\

16 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

فتنة

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
Me7na nag9een;\

Purgatory said...

hahahahah i like the facebook cartoon.

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
Yeah, hehe;p

Anonymous said...

Nice layout, I like that symbol!

Grey said...

LMAO on cartoon ! nice layout

Amethyst said...

Kaileena
Thanks:)

'Grey'
Hehe, yeah.. Thanks:)

haj said...

LOVEE the new layout!

Amethyst said...

Haj
YAY!;p

Unknown said...

cuuute el cartoon strip : ) i hope you did well in your exam..

7adda fitna we dont wanna be like iraq allah yaster !

do0da said...

I heard random music playing, its from a blog bes not urs damn i thought the music finally worked o well :P

suspic said...

Terribly sorry, but the sidebar should be on the left. It looks like when you're typing English but Word is set on right-to-left writing, y'know?

Umm..ironically I'm wondering and skipping around like red cape girl in my room trying to avoid studying right now.

I swear clipping my nails is a must now, it seems more important than studying..

isaythedarnestthings said...

Template, I like. I love customized blogs and let's face it blogger "default" templates are crap!

Instead of studying for my Ethics final, I'm reading blogs and commenting :/ I study all year but avoid it when it's time for finals!

about the bookstore, SHIT :/ people are fucking insane!

Anonymous said...

the cartoon is kewl!

Unknown said...

Allah ewafjech on your exam!

Amethyst said...

Vixen
Hehe, yeah..

Ee, agoulich;\ Allah yaster..

do0da
Lol! The player is under the blogroll before the counter;p

Suspic
Lol, I know, but that's the way the template is. It's different.

I do that all the time.

Nails are more important than studying at all times.

Noufa
This is a shitty blogger "default";p

Yeah, that's good tara.

They are, unfortunately.

Amu
Funny.

N.
Thanks. It was weird. I wrote four pages of theories and examples, but I don't remember anything now;p