Jan 25, 2008

Old (60+) Men Are De3las

Okay, so there is no comic because I only post comics when I feel like it, and they only post a comic a day anyway, and this is my second post in 24 hours. As already obvious for the people who are emfat7een, this is a lot of ramble.

We had a HAJS gathering today without S. H's dietician gave her detox menus:

H: Enzain w like you khethra bas.. Seriously! I have never eaten a plate of vegetables that fast. And a plate of vegetables has never looked that good.. The stuff I have to eat is limited! I don't get to pick. Ya3ni it says: Your breakfast is an orange and (something methel grapefruit bas a9far w madry what she called it)! And my breakfast is SALAD! A7ad yetrayag salad?! I'm starved.. Enzain bas ta3abt.. Yebouli burtaqala!!!

BURTAQALA!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! BURTAQALA IS GOING TO SET EVERYTHING RIGHT!!! NOT CHOCOLATE... NOT A GREASY BURGER... NOT ICE CREAM WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND SAUCE.. BURTAQALA, PPL!!! ENTAW MESTAW3IBEEEN?!

Anyways, her ramblings are not in order, but like I wrote what I remember of what she said when she said it. Sorry I was eating mud pie jedamich 7bbti;*


On another random note, I was telling J how Libras are good with words. They give the most democratic answers, and she goes: "I'm a Libra!" Yeah? Not really.. So, we had to explain to her that her Libranism is demented.. Oh, and J, if you weren't a screwed up Libra, I wouldn't love you as much;*


Again, randomly.. This break last year, I was in Egypt.. *sigh*


The park rides..

Go Kart!


Birrell


A store named after her royal highness.. Ee ghaseb!

After Karoake Night;p

Sunshine, the forbidden drink which induces hysteria;p

Again, a markaz after moi;p

I loved this day! The weather was beautiful..

ElKhaleely..

The unforgettable birthday cake which named me 3esa and mispelled sweet!


Getting tattoos.. Mine was.. any guesses?


My sleeping patterns are going to be very messed up. My parents are not here. I can't sleep because my two brothers go out, and I have to wait for them to come back because they are very absentminded, etc. Also, I have to wake them up for 9alat elfayer instead of mommy dearest and wake little brother for school. SO, (I'm actually getting somewhere important), I ALWAYS switch my phone off when I sleep.. BUT NOT WHEN MY PARENTS ARE NOT HERE. It is on 24/7. Please, if you call, and hear me sounding like crap and all that, would you care to understand that I'm half asleep?! I don't know what I'm saying, and I don't know what YOU'RE saying. And don't rub it in my face whenever I see you all sober and sophisticated cuz 7ada mala da3i ga9at elwayh. Therefore, for a week, my phone will be on. Don't abuse, and don't try to blackmail: it simply won't work. My intelligence extends to my subconciousness.

17 comments:

um-miT3ib said...

the yellow grapefruit is bomelly :P

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

أكيد التاتو على نمر؟

Amethyst said...

um-mit3ib
Lol! Ee, hatha ohwa!

Kila Ma6goog
Nope, guess again;p

Anonymous said...

allaaaaaaaaaah! cool pics girl!!

Amethyst said...

Chika
Thanks.. I miss those days:)

arch96madi said...

OK.. ur blog layl7een ma 9ak 3alay, so im posting after not reading it for a gazilion years!!! loool!
la ti6anizayn 3alay!!! its freaking fu*@ing hard! oo like u know how much i LOVE chocolate:( its soooo sad!!! loool... aneway,, detox is gonna end bcher inshala!!!
and lool,, hajs demented libra sign,, its haj:p self explainable!! aneway, she is gna b in toranto:( il 5ayna! im gna miss u haj!
luv u
HAJS

Amethyst said...

H;*
LOL! Come on, wallah it was funny!!The burtaqala thing cracked my uncle up!!! It was SO unexpected that an orange would make you feel better;p

Detox better end bacher because we have an appointment with food on Sunday.

Haj is Haj. You can't do anything about it. And I'd go for Toronto and ditch you guys any day. KIDDING;p

It's so good to have you around here again, love you;*

suspic said...

Nice face! I didn't know you were black!

Kill white people! [/SNL Eddie murphy]

Anonymous said...

i always sleep with my fone on and next to my head :P im so good at answering the fone while sleeping my friend zafni cuz he cant tell the difference :P

Amethyst said...

Suspic
I'm not black or white;p

do0da
Lol! My phone is always off when I'm sleeping. I cherish sleep, and everyone can tell the difference when it's on while I'm sleeping;p

Anonymous said...

ALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! GO-KART, ABI POST KAMMIL 3ANNAH BLZ =F

Amethyst said...

OUTKASTY
Lol! Shakteb fi?! Hehe, inshallah I'll do my best;p

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

about the next post which u didnt allow us to cmment

i think he loves u

i also think u love him

so...ull be back:)

you have no where to go

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
You got it all wrong:)

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
...and my tattoo was a butterfly;p

haj said...

demented haa??? okkkkkkk 3awash okkk!!

LOOOL this is exactly wat happened ..
3awash: Liberians are good with words etc...
me: ohh im a libra :D:D
3awash: *pause* ... no ur a demented liberian!! ;/

LOOOOOOL god i love u guyz!!

Amethyst said...

Haj
Lol! It's true.. Think about it;)

Love you more;*