Jun 20, 2008

Aristotle's Poetics

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---


About the last post, I don't believe in perfect worlds. Of course, perfection differs from person to person. I believe that everyone would be brainwashed. So, I don't know what I'd be if I had to come up with one.

---

Dear ******,


What makes you think you're welcome in my life? I mean, with all you've done, you should know that there is nothing that you say or do that will make me consider having you exist in my world. You've had more than the one or two chances that I usually give people. So, now, you need to stop trying to make things right.. because they won't be.

How can you build on something that's broken? Oh, and must I remind you that you broke it over and over again when you knew that it wasn't okay. I tried so hard to turn a blind eye on everything, but I learned that I shouldn't.. the hard way.

Leave my existence where it is, now. High in the heavens. I'm happy with or without you. You really won't make a difference. No need for dramatic facades that will only bring back the pain you put me through.

You hurt me, and I refuse giving you the chance to do that again. You're nothing to me. Nothing at all. Like all the abstract things you promised, turning into nothing once you silenced them.

You can't help but wonder what could've been if only you kept those promises. Sad, aren't you?

11 comments:

Rawr said...

=)
good for you, very well written too might I add...

Amethyst said...

Rawr
Thanks:)

Silver said...

***** should be sad..! very heartfelt, i loved it, i may borrow some sentences 3adi?;p

asameee said...

fate's got cards that it don't want to show, lo ye3ref elwa7ed shelly maktoob leh w shbe9eer ma3 el ayyam ma '6ayya3 wagta ma3 ely ma yestahel, but sometimes you have to learn the hard way. Good for you amethyst! Keep your head up high, nobody deserves more than one chance. :)

Anonymous said...

loooooool

Anonymous said...

loooooool

Big Pearls said...

mashalla..you are a writer:)

Anonymous said...

Did you send the letter to ******? You should! It'll pierce right through him/her.

Amethyst said...

Silver
Yes, as long as you cite them:)

Nyxxie
Very true.

I will:)

Loco
I'm assuming you're laughing at the comic;p

Big Pearls
Thank you:)

iRise
Yeah, it pierced through more than once..

Anonymous said...

well written :)
You should write more letters !

Amethyst said...

jesterat314
I have a box of unsent letters. I'v written enough letters to last me a few years;p