Jun 23, 2008

Stronger Than Me

[UPDATE] I'M ON SAFAT! FINALLY! YAY!
.
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---


The person who got most answers right in the quiz is The Archer. Ghalia tied with him, but she annoyed me by mentioning something in her comment, so she's out!;p


Here are the answers:



My favorite color is lime green.

FALSE. My favorite color is purple.


I change the answer to the question in my profile every once in a while.

TRUE.


I've been single since I've started this blog.

TRUE.


I eat popsicles in the winter.

TRUE.


I escape reality by listening to music.

FALSE. I escape reality by reading.


My favorite movie is The Devil's Advocate.

TRUE.


A is my favorite person in the whole wide world.

TRUE.


I've lied on Poshlust.

FALSE.


I brush my hair as much as I twirl its strands around my fingers.

FALSE. I don't brush my hair much, and I play with it a lot.






---


*Discussing Lolita with a friend of mine*

Amethyst: But Humbert is too much of a pervert.
A: He's not a pervert.
Amethyst: Yes, he is! What is he, then?
A: He's just a mentally sick man of passion.
Amethyst: Didn't you just define pervert?




---



Tips for Men


Facial hair is hot, but don't leave hair that tends to stick out your nose.

Hold the door open for the ladies. At least don't barge through if a lady is opening the door for herself.

Know how to change flat tires.

Be honest. Even with your feelings. If you like us, just say it. If you don't, again, just say it. Save us the trouble of wondering.

Make sure your soccer match isn't more important than your girlfriend. It really matters.

There are certain shades of pink that you cannot pull off. Look at yourself in the mirror when you're wearing pink. See if it suits your skin color.

If you're hot and know it, it's not hot. If you're not hot and think you're hot, it's so bleeping annoying. We want to rip your limbs off and beat you on the head with them. Yes.. THAT annoying.


Any additions?

Added by Silver:

"lose the american accent, sooo unattractive."

"Dont u EVER EVER EVER under ANY circumstances tell her she looks fat. EVER."

And by iRise:

"a man who can cook and help around the house, is a dream come true... :)"

30 comments:

Ruby Woo said...

How can I be listed on Safat? Do tell..

Oh and Congrats!!

F. said...

I like men who are hot and know they're hot...

And that convo...amazing! A mentally sick man of passion!

Amethyst said...

Ruby Woo
Go here and fill in the form:
http://www.kuwaitblogs.com/addblog.html

Thanks!

F.
Ugh, no! They're arrogant!;\

Hehe, yeah. You wouldn't be surprised if you knew which genius I was talking to;)

kella met2a5er said...

"I don't brush my hair much, and I play with it a lot"..My little girl Misk is addicted to that, watching TV, eating, sleeping, even when she take a shower..she always play with her hair, LoL =)





Tips for men..I do better and more el7emdella =)

"There are certain shades of pink that you cannot pull off. Look at yourself in the mirror when you're wearing pink. See if it suits your skin color."..I will never ever wear pink, not for those reasons, I just dont like to wear it..Pink not for men..its a really soft color represent soft and delicate gender!!


"If you're hot and know it, it's not hot. If you're not hot and think you're hot, it's so bleeping annoying. We want to rip your limbs off and beat you on the head with them. Yes.. THAT annoying." LMAO 7adda, LOL xD

Amethyst said...

Kella Met2a5er
Just make sure she doesn't pull it out;p

Pink is actually good on some men!

Lol! It's true, btw!;p

Charmbracelet said...

really cute..i liked the tips;)
-noonie

Amethyst said...

Noonie
:)

Anonymous said...

YA KERHICH!!

Anonymous said...

will keep these tips in mind :P

Amethyst said...

Ghalia
Ya kerhich entay! Om elfethaye7!

Zamhareer
I'm glad:)

Anonymous said...

"Make sure your soccer match isn't more important than your girlfriend."

Awww :P

The Archer said...

I win! YAY!!! WOHOOOO!!!

What's my prize? and when do I get it! :D

LOL @ the comic + convo

Hmm.. I need to learn how to properly change a flat tire :/

Silver said...

loooool i loved the tips!
mMmM i think u shud add: lose the american accent, sooo unattractive.

And: Dont u EVER EVER EVER under ANY circumstances tell her she looks fat. EVER.

eshda3wa said...

mabroook ur finally on safat!

Big Pearls said...

Congrats for being on safat:)

Coconut said...

mabro0o0k!
lol i luv those comics!
ahhh dnt get me started on men! i dnt get them, even after reading men are from mars and women are from venus, i still dnt get them!!

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

alf alf alf mabroook

asameee said...

What's Safat?

Humbert is a pervert but come on Lolita was nasty.

I loved the tips!

Anonymous said...

A hot man who doesn't know he is hot... IS THE HOTTEST! Hehe...

I love humble men...

Anonymous said...

oh and the addition...

a man who can cook and help around the house, is a dream come true... :)

Amethyst said...

3baid
I got a lot of calls which started like this:

"TAKHAYELAY! KASHET FENI W LAMA YRED YGOULI KELMETAIN BAS YABI YSAKRA 3SHAN YSHOUF ELMATCH!"

So, yeah;p

The Archer
I'll discuss it with you soon;p

I know. I love the person I had the conversation with. Such things have to be said!:)

You do! You might get to be a TA;)

Silver
Will add them;p

Eshda3wa
Thanks!;D

Big Pearls
Thank you!:)

Coconut
Thanks:)

I know! They're hilarious!

Don't try to get them. It comes effortlessly.

Kila Ma6goog
Allah ybarek feek:)

Nyxxie
Safat: http://safat.kuwaitblogs.com/

She's twelve. I've had this debate way too many times.

Men;)

iRise
I know!

And YES, I can't cook;(

Balqees said...

i think pink is hot on men, m3 eno its such an girly color but still they can SOMETIMES pull it off

and tips for men , inshallah the nem just gt them and they'll do it :P

another tip :
don't talk about sex too much with a girl its veeeeery annoying :S

Amethyst said...

Balqees
I know they can pull it off at times. That's why the tip is like this:

"There are certain shades of pink that you cannot pull off. Look at yourself in the mirror when you're wearing pink. See if it suits your skin color."

Yes, I quote myself sometimes;)

And, I prefer not to add that tip!;p

Anonymous said...

Humbert was a very nice pervert

Grey said...

Now you made it on Safat? what took you so long?

Welcome aboard ... OHOY!

Amethyst said...

Greyshorts
I didn't like living in his mind.

Grey
I don't know. I applied every three months.

Thanks!

suspic said...

So you want the guys to think exactly what about their looks?

It's football season by the way, expect a LOT of those calls.

Amethyst said...

Suspic
I don't care if men think they're hot. Thye shouldn't keep telling people that they are. Oh, and they shouldn't act like they have something shoved up their behind just because they think they're hot. Cuz at the end of the day, the girl should always be hotter to them.

That is, of course, in my perspective.

I know it's football season. I'm being sweetly patient.

Um Mit3ib said...

FACIAL HAIR IS YA WAILY;P

Amethyst said...

Um Mit3ib
7ada;p