Jun 4, 2008

Nonsensical Heartache

[UPDATE] I seem to have confused some readers. The post is not what people have said to me, it's what I'm saying to people who matter in my life.
.
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net



---



S: I wish you could just step it up, but I don't feel like you want to. So, why do I still care?


Aj: I miss you.


J: You have no idea how happy I am for you, and I keep hoping that you enjoy every second of it;*


H: You've been there for me too many times. I don't know what I would do without you;*


R: You know how they say that the darkest hour of night is right before dawn? I believe in that. The worst things happen right before the great things. Hang in there. I'm here for you, babe, and I love you to bits and pieces;*


A: If only you could understand how hard it is for us..


7bbti: I wish things were different, but they're not. There's nothing more I can say about it:)


B: There's nothing to tell. Really. All you need to do is back off and give me some breathing space.


H: Missing you makes me uncomfortable. I don't know why. And I wish I could be there for you more. I don't know how I can do that though. I love you;*


S: "Is this the bovvered face that sits before thee?" I just had to!;p


F, S, and M: The department is going to feel so empty for the longest time;(


Z: Superman is not for real. You need to stop trying to save the world. Don't expect too much from yourself. RELAX!


---


Kay Knight's sweetness:

30 comments:

Rawr said...

=)
Mara I loved it. You've got some great friends there..

Amethyst said...

Rawr
Thank you.

I sure have:)

haj said...

thaank u babyy ;** Im happy that u know every single thing bout this, im happy that u approve, im happy that ur happy for me :D I love you!

Amethyst said...

Haj
Hehe, I'm happy you're making me happy;*

nQ said...

:/ where the hell is N amethysto?
and dont even try..
mabi minich shay
BYE

Amethyst said...

nQ
Lol! I'll do one with bloggers then;p

3n elda3ala;*

arch96madi said...

dont worry,, if it wasnt for venting out on u chan ana mayta al7n!! ma7ad yifhamini kithrich oo haj!:* i love u baby! oo thnx for every second u gave me from ur time!! (love the mornings by the ma'6alat,, helped alot!)

Amethyst said...

H;*
Esmillah 3alaich! Same goes for you. I think we'd all be suicidal without each other!;p That makes sense to me in a very scary way;\

Don't thank me! What the hell am I here for?;)

I love you more;*

asameee said...

how sweeeeeeeet :)

Amethyst said...

Nyxxie
:)

Manutdfanatic said...

Love. Haven't felt that in a long time now.

And heeeeey, I'm happy for you too. =P

Amethyst said...

Manutdfanatic
It's not within reach all the time. Sometimes, it seems unrealistic. You'll feel it soon:)

Hehe;*

Manutdfanatic said...

Oh it is within reach all right; too close in fact. I realise how negative it sounds, but I've learnt I want to keep it at bay.

Amethyst said...

Manutdfanatic
For the best, possibly?

Manutdfanatic said...

I hope. =)

Amethyst said...

Manutdfanatic
I hope so, too:)

PaLoMiNo said...

madry sh9ay bas alla eykhaleekom 7ag ba3th:)

Amethyst said...

Palomino
Hehe, thanks:)

Âme said...

I would repeat what Z has said.

~ Soul

The Archer said...

*hug*

I know that Ame's... but I can't help it. You know that.

You're just the sweetest! *cries*

Amethyst said...

Soul
Z hasn't said anything. I'm saying that to Z;p

The Archer
*Hug*

You can help it. I'm threatening to bitch slap you!

Âme said...

My apologies.

I thought it was a group talk.

I didnt realize it was a monologue.

~ Soul

Amethyst said...

Soul
No problem:)

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

thanx :)

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
Hehehe, np:)

Unknown said...

Sigh..

AnGeL said...

Awww...don't get me started, i'll miss you and the gang A LOT, and as much i hated that place i know that the only reason i love it is because of you guys :'(

Amethyst said...

N.
*SIGH*

Angel
*HUG*

We love you more;*

F. said...

I'll come to visit...I promise!

Amethyst said...

F.
You better! Eshda3wa bakhaleech;*