Jun 26, 2008

One Butterfly Wing

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---


Since I have classes from 8am-4pm, I don't see my family much. When I get home, I have school work to do. When I'm done with the school work, I pass out on whatever book I'm reading. So, I decided that I'd set one day a week to spend with each of my parents and both my brothers. This means I have to make sure that all my assignments are done so that I can really spend time with them.


It's not working. I am getting my work done, but they are either busy or spoilers. Examples? The day I decided to spend with Dad, he took Mom out. The day I decided to spend with my brothers, there was a football match on. The day I spent with my mom got her lecturing me on my lifestyle.


So, yeah.. Blekh;\


---


Randomly:


The Jenny Packham boutique doesn't have my aspired wedding dress. I went to try it on yesterday, but it wasn't there. Don't point out that I'm no where near getting married soon. I don't care.


My mood swings are getting a bit too extreme.


I want beige sandals with very high heels and another amethyst ring.


How can people not know Dr. Seuss?


I've been trying to find time to watch Dancer in the Dark, but it's going to have to wait a bit longer than I thought;\


I don't like it when people I know well think they should explain themselves to me.


My sleeping patterns are weird now that I'm sleeping.


A bunch of friends and I decided to take a break and head to the beach for three days. Our mothers decided to tag along, inhabiting the chalet next to ours. What a break..


I feel pretty today.


The Archer describes images of children swallowing razor blades to me on a daily basis. That's evil.

26 comments:

F. said...

LOL at the comic :D

Why are you trying on a wedding dress Miss?? I repeat...MISS!

I bought a dozen new movies. Add them to those dozen I bought last month...Let's just say I need to spend more time with the DVD player...

Archer is evil like that!

Amethyst said...

F.
Hehe, yeah:)

Cuz 7ada 3ajeeb! I want to see how it would look! Don't rub it in!

Lol, have another movie marathon;)

I know;\

Don Juan said...

I prefer shooting, chatting, listening to Dylan and Tyrler or enjoying a video game match istead of having time with my family ,, it's just that we can't communicate ;D

Ble5 .. that looks familiar ;s

Anonymous said...

I love your randomness...

Coconut said...

lol i try staying away frm family, its like they're always there, i seriously need some ME time! theres absolutely no privacy at home .. ARRRGHHH :@

Anonymous said...

i feeel prettyyyyyyyy
oh soooo pretttyyyyyy :):)

The Archer said...

I'm sorry.. but like you said, I'm demented!

Sanx, F. meh! <- M.S. :p~

Anonymous said...

enshallah always u feel pretty :D

Purgatory said...

ok this cartoon I get.

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

لا يشيل كاش

Um Mit3ib said...

shiftay el short black dress ele kila mashghoool ?? umbay yanait 3alaih ;p

Big Pearls said...

ooooh love the randomness:)

Amethyst said...

Don Juan
I can communicate with my family but not very well. You've got to step past the differences.

Blekh.. I use it a lot;\

iRise
Hehe, thanks:)

Coconut
We have a very "no secrets" family thing, and our house is very open (I can hear conversations going on downstairs;p). So, there is no privacy.

ĐǻñĎõøðñ
I feel pretty and witty and gay;p

The Archer
Have mercy;p

Amu
Thanks:)

ThePurg
Lol, mabrook;p

Kila Ma6goog
Ee, khal y9eer nafsi. Kel shay KNET;p

Um Mit3ib
Yes! It's GORGEOUS!

Big Pearls
Thanks:)

Silver said...

lol maskeena, well atleast ur trying..;p

and who the HELL does not know dr.suess balla? hes like the children's bible or something..! (and adults too;p)

Amethyst said...

Silver
Hehe, yeah..

I KNOW! Elmeshkela they are English majors!

I still read Dr. Seuss!;D

Anonymous said...

you shouldnt have to plan time for family its just happens ;p

Amethyst said...

Skinny Bumblebee
If it doesn't happen for too long, I plan for it;\

in my choos said...

love the post!!

x

N.

Amethyst said...

in my choos
I'm glad:)

asameee said...

try loubitin they have a tan/biege one 4 + inch heel

or jimmy choo

they both have a lift at the front too!

goodluck

haj said...

did u see the gold dress at Jenny Packham? .. is it gorgeus or gorrrrgeus ;p

Ruby Woo said...

Dr.Seuss is the bomb!

Balqees said...

Dr. Seuss !! Dr. Seuss !!!
ako a7d ma y3ref Dr. Seuss ??!!
he is lie known world wide :S:
he's an international star :P

mood swings r bad ya5i, blthat gilry mood swings r the worst :P << yngali 6al3ah mnha ana

Amethyst said...

Nyxxie
Will do!

Thanks for the tip;*

Haj
It's gorgeous;p

Ruby Woo
I know!;\

Balqees
He is!

Yeah, I've been labeled because of those mood swings;\

Unknown said...

I tried that before, It didn't work for exactly the same reasons. Since my sister is married, we have a family day now in the weekend. I'm glad for that.

Amethyst said...

N.
Yeah. We don't have that, none of us are married;p