Jun 24, 2008

I.Need.Sleep.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


---




Got this off Swair's blog. It looked like fun. Go ahead and tag yourself if you like it:)

Rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What high school did you go to?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?

Dream vacation?
Favorite dessert?
What you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?

One Word to describe you.
Your flickr name. (I don't have a flickr account, so I just put in Amethyst;p)






The answers are obvious, right?

17 comments:

Purgatory said...

I like the cartoon

Coconut said...

luv the tag! shaklii im gunna steal it.
lol the caro0o0n 3ajeeb!

Amethyst said...

ThePurg
I'm not surprised.

Coconut
Remember, it's not stealing. Read again what is above my comment box:)

The Archer said...

Sleep! noum el3awafeee :D

The comic is disturbing :S I LIKE IT! :p

The tag seems interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

3ajeeb el cartoon

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Loved this comic so much!

Journal Entries said...

lol wa3alayah!
loved the cartoon..

SpiKeY said...

I dont know why but I hate those cartoons....its creepy :P

Ruby Woo said...

Those two creep me out!

Amethyst said...

The Archer
Unable to sleep.

I'm not surprised. *CO-dementedUGH*;p

Do it, then:)

Cat
Hehe, I love it;p

iRise
So do I!

The Beautiful Spirit
A real life story? Hmm..

A Journal Entry
We're sadists like that;p

Spikey
Don't read too much into them, just have a laugh!;p

Ruby Woo
Heeeh;p

F. said...

I love the tag...
I think I'll do it :)

Amethyst said...

F.
Do it!

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

too long today!

Amethyst said...

Kila Ma6goog
I know;p

Unknown said...

I'm lovin the flickr collage. Very much.

Big Pearls said...

I wanna do it:)

Amethyst said...

N.
:)

Big Pearls
Do it!;D