Jun 15, 2008

Eljaw Khayes

Have you notice how your clothes, make up (for girls), music, choice of movies, and other stuff changes when you're happy/sad? Is it just me, or is it everyone else, too?

Moving on to F.'s tag:



I will always wear:

White!;D


I will never wear:

A one piece bathing suit.


My bad-clothes-day advice:

Have an emergency outfit ready!


I know I look great when:

I'm happy..


Smart travel tip:

Don't carry too much:)


To me summer means:

More time to read and write..
.
.
I tag: Balqees, Purely Orchid, and N.!

---


On a different note, Soul has left a comment on my 102 Things About Amethyst post about starting a post inviting people to write testimonials. Although I've entertained that idea for a while now, I needed that push. Thank you, Soul.


I'll get fellow bloggers and friends to write testimonials which I'll post when they submit them. If you're interested, mention it by commenting on THIS post. Soul, you go first. I ask you kindly to write me a testimonial of myself:)

22 comments:

haj said...

With me, the only thing that changes when im happy/sad is music. Everything else remains the same. I don't find a reason for me to change my makeup or even movies.

Amethyst said...

Haj
There doesn't have to be a reason:)

Anonymous said...

Amethyst! you'll always be the first person who tagged me;$ yaaaay I'm happy;p...
about the weather it's sooo true, for me I think summer makes me more relaxed and kind of excited in a way... maybe because it's a change from the routine that we're used to...

Amethyst said...

Purely Orchid
Hehe, yeah. I'm an evil EVUL person!;p

This kind of weather gets me into mood swings mode!;\

Yallah, do the tag;)

Âme said...

I am on it.

You are welcome :)

~ Soul

Amethyst said...

Âme
:)

F. said...

Why wouldn't you wear a one piece bathing suit?

Amethyst said...

F.
Because my body doesn't look good in a one piece bathing suit..

Anonymous said...

Ambaih 7ada my mood changes everything I listen to... the colors I wear.... when Im sad kela abee asma3 shay that would make me cry because i feel better after... and when Im happy... kela abee asma3 shay e5alenee I shake my booty or go to dream land...
same with movies... :)

Amethyst said...

Hamitaf La B.
Yay! We have that in common!;)

Balqees said...

eeeeeeeeee mn jd i feel the same, clothes, songs, make up do change my mood wanasah :D

and thnx for the tag shaklah cool :D

wnaaaasah :D

Amethyst said...

Balqees
Hehe!

Enjoy it!;)

;p

Anonymous said...

ambeh white ??

you know what they say about people who like to wear white right !

They have nothing to hide

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

i tag myself

~Lush said...

THE WEATHER mo rathi eta3adal and i had better plans for summer o 7adiii mit7ab6aa huffff :(

asameee said...

my mood kind of controls my days.. the food i eat, the clothes i wear, the things i say, the perfume i spray, the time i spend alone, everything...

in my choos said...

i wish i can travel light!

x

Ruby Woo said...

The dust is ruining my summer plans..
About the mood thing, so true. I have playlists in my ipod based on moods!

Anonymous said...

i always plan to travel light bas end up packing my whole wardrobe !!! lana id like to have options lama asafer ;/

Amethyst said...

Greyshorts
Lol, and who said I have anything to hide?

Kila Ma6goog
Hehe, I don't mind;p

~Lush
Let's just hope it gets better;\

Nyxxie
Same here:)

in my choos
You'll feel so much better if you give it a shot..

Ruby Woo
I'm trying to be patient;\

Hehe, I have certain songs I have to listen to when I'm in certain moods, as well:)

Enchanteurs
Try it!

FourMe said...

i left a comment here where did it go!! your blog hates me *runs away crying*

Amethyst said...

FourMe
I don't know;(

*Hug*

The blog is a reflection of moi, and it certainly does NOT hate you!